The Bad Boys are back. After years of launches and stops in development, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence have confirmed on Instagram that they will return to the franchise for Bad Boys 3 with the official title Bad Boys for Life ,
The sequel, which has evolved since Bad Boys II in various forms, appeared in 2003, finally began to take shape on October 1
Now both partners are back in action.
Smith He made his return extra official with an Instagram video alongside Lawrence, who also said he would come back. On Miami Beach, where the Bad Boys films (19459003) are filmed, Smith said: "It's official, Bad Boys 3 is taking place, it's official." Lawrence starring as a detective Marcus Burnett added in the first two films, "We make it possible."
Gabrielle Union, who played in the sequel Bad Boys II would not mind getting a call:
https://t.co/6nb1JyV3oh[19659004-GabrielleUnion(@itsgabrielleu) November 1, 2018
Here's the video:
An official Instagram profile for the Movie has surfaced, which also confirms the news about Smith and Lawrence coming back:
Plot details have not come out about the movie, but Variety reported that the writer Chris Bremner ( The Wedding Ringer ) has one Drafted the script, previously edited by David Guggenheim and Joe Carnahan.
The first Bad Boys movie was a wild financial success with a budget of $ 19 million worldwide over $ 140 million. The second film, Bad Boys II had a much larger budget of $ 130 million, but could still bring in $ 273 million worldwide.
Bad Boys for Life is scheduled to go live on January 17, 2020.