Here works a weight loss treatment that works
It's a great feeling when we reach our desired weight loss goal. There are different methods for losing weight. From the latest and trendiest diets to fitness centers that promise success or even invasive surgeries such as bariatric surgery. With these methods, a weight loss result can be achieved, but there is a dark side to weight loss – the vicious cycle of weight gain!
The weight gain should not be overlooked. But can there be a solution that helps us to avoid gaining weight? Spoiler alarm … the answer is YES!
Weight loss may be easy for some, but keeping it is very difficult! But why is weight maintenance so heavy? Here are some reasons why you are gaining weight following the following trend diets:
- EVERYONE WANTS A QUICK FIX : We have been wired as a society to expect a speedy resolution of our problems. We want the latest "belly shrink diet" out there. This can lead to impressive results in the short term, regardless of whether you reduce carbohydrates or the calorie count. In the long term, our body will start fighting weight loss once the diet stops.
- YOU ALWAYS HUNGRY : Hunger is an uncomfortable feeling many dieters are familiar with. For most people, warding off these feelings is too difficult and ultimately they give way and lead to weight gain. In other words, initial weight loss can lead to gradual weight gain due to overeating.
- MENTAL LAPSE : The weight loss journey is long and difficult. It requires a lot of mental strength and sacrifice. If weight loss is achieved, maintaining weight loss is another hurdle that needs to be addressed. This often makes you feel discouraged. Even more so, once the weight goal is reached, people often stop there instead of continuing with a maintenance program.
You have signed up for a fitness center and are looking forward to starting this HIIT training and you can not wait for the next spinning class. Unfortunately, after some time, you lose your enthusiasm and it becomes a job to go to the gym. According to Shery Paghoto, Ph.D. from "Psychology Today", exercise is uncomfortable. That may be true, but there's more to it:
- Gyms take time
- Social connections ̵
- Gyms are not cheap
- It takes time to see and maintain results
- Machines can be uncomfortable for humans and they do not like using them
- Short-term and long-term injuries may occur
- Bariatric surgery is an expensive, invasive surgery. The mortality rate was given at about 1: 1,000.
- Approximately 25% of bariatric patients undergo a second operation
- . Some patients suffer from bariatric surgery for depression
- 5 years after surgery, about 50% of patients recover a significant amount of weight they have lost:
- The stomach expands after 3 years
- Hormones that trigger the appetite again
- Patients learn to overcome the surgery and work around them
We can see that food intake is not the only one Problem is. The weight gain can be explained for many reasons – mainly for psychological and ecological reasons. If your mindset has not changed, it is likely that no matter what method or method you use to lose weight, you will not sustain weight loss.
However, there is a non-surgical weight loss device that helps you lose weight and regain weight. The Spatz3 gastric balloon is the world's only adjustable gastric balloon that will help you lose weight and keep it off!
According to Dr. Jeff Brooks, CEO and Inventor Spatz: "Our philosophy at Spatz is NOT to stop eating, which does not bring long-term success. Because without a significant mental change in attitude and without a new approach to food, any short-term success will be just that … short-lived. Whichever program you choose, if you do not think and behave like a person with a healthy lifestyle at the end of the program, the program was unsuccessful. "
Gastric balloons for weight loss come in different shapes before sizes Among the standard balloons include Orbera and Obalon gastric balloons. They have been on the market for 30 years. Initially, it was clear that, if you just take the place in the stomach, you feel full and eat less. We have now learned that it does much more than that.
First of all, gastric balloons cause food to remain in the stomach more than usual. Second, your stomach will send signals about the foods you eat. If you eat too much, you will be informed about the signals. The signals consist of belching, feeling of fullness, convulsions, gassing, etc. You become substantially more aware of what you have eaten and establish a connection between body and mind.
The main backlash of standard weight loss balloons is that their effect diminishes over time and the weight can be regained by the 4th or 5th month. This happens when the balloon is still implanted in the stomach. Spatz3 is the only balloon whose volume can be adjusted, which increases the treatment time. Once the signals are magnified or "set up," they continue to say "I've eaten too much" or "slower." The balloon keeps people at bay by reminding them of what they have eaten in the past few days. If the patient is initially sensitive and intolerant of balloon size, he may be downsized or scaled down to prevent early balloon removal and a more comfortable balloon experience] and think like a thin person.
By creating the adjustment feature and extending the treatment time, it helps people lose weight and change their attitude towards eating, thus keeping the weight off.
"Our goal with Spatz is to help you think and act like a human with healthy eating habits."
This is the latest revolution in intragastric balloons and is only available with the adjustable Spatz3 balloon. 
It is not yet approved by the FDA.