While a recent study reveals the key indicators of eating disorders, we'll inform you about the most common types of this disease affecting people of all ages and sexes  Causes and Treatment of Eating Disorders: According to the various norms, rules and regulations of society, "nobody is perfect". So never ask yourself who you are? They are extraordinary and different in their own way. Never allow society to impose their decisions on you, you can be chubby, thin or muscular. Nothing is enough, but somehow this thinking and thinking is the only reason why so many people suffer from eating disorders. An eating disorder is nothing special, it is just abnormal eating habits in a person.
A new study at British Swansea University has discovered the crucial signs of abnormal eating habits. The study was published in the British Journal of Psychiatry. It turned out that people with such habits suffered for many years from other situations. The study, which involved over fifteen thousand members with abnormal eating habits, had the following problems:
- A high rate of personality disorder or alcoholism and bad mood
- Repeated examples of accidents, suffering, and self-injury were observed.
- Her medical history consisted of a variety of anti-depressant drugs.
They were in constant medical supply of drugs for gastrointestinal disorders in situations such as
- food intolerances
- such as
- multivitamin capsules
- iron tablets
were also part of their medication.
READ: How to prevent cold sores if you feel like it is coming
However, it is estimated that these points definitely help in analyzing abnormal eating habits. There are several other signs that can be seen, including
- the development of fine body hair on the body
- hoarse voice
- dry and pale skin
- eroded teeth
- brittle nails
- abnormal cold [1
CAUSES OF ABNORMAL FOOD STORAGE
The causes of abnormal eating habits can be numerous.
- One of the most important reasons may be genetic or hereditary. This means that automatically in the genes of the children of the parents.
- The second reason may be brain emissaries such as serotonin and dopamine. They control several personality traits that are responsible for it.
- The probable causes can also be nervousness, jitter or impulsivity.
- How can we forget our society in all these ways? The social pressure of society to look slim (especially among girls) is the fourth cause of such disorders.
Here are the most common types of abnormal eating habits:
This is a relatively recent disorder. It is usually found in the age group of early teens or early puberty (can also be found later). People who suffer from this eating habit eat in large quantities. Individuals do not even try to remove their calories through excessive physical activity. This is the reason why this habit leads to obesity and related symptoms.
Demanding and chewing substances that have no nutritional value, such as ice, clay, earth or paper.
People who suffer from this disorder have a habit of chewing non-edible substances. These items can be anything like
Pica affects individuals of all ages, including adults, infants and even adolescents. However, it is more common in
- young infants
- pregnant women or
- individuals with mental disorders
Effects of pica:
- Fatal food poisoning
- Epidemics  Intestinal damage  Other articles on other diseases
Written by Tavishi Dogra
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team 02.07.2019