With increasing age, the needs of your body also change. Learn from age 18 to 70, the best diet plans for all ages to help you live longer and stay healthier.
According to our ancestors, you stay fit and healthy in old age when you eat good things at a young age. If you want to live a healthy and long life, you should eat well from childhood. Some people believe that eating good means sacrificing your favorite things, but it's wrong. A well-balanced diet helps you stay healthy. Let me tell you what you have to eat at the age of 20 to 70 and what you are not allowed to eat. Here you will find the complete diet plan. It usually starts after 1
Therefore, you should consume such foods that may meet these needs, such as:
Also read: Sugarcane Juice Benefits: From Fighting, Disease Slimming
- Drink Milk for calcium and
- eat things from milk, yogurt, cheese etc.
- eat green vegetables and legumes
- eat 1-2 fruits daily for 3-4 days to satisfy iron needs
- It is good To eat 2 eggs daily in 2 breakfast or lunch meals
- Exercise regularly 30 minutes daily
Nutrition plan for 30-40 year olds
At the age of 30 to 40 years, humans usually concentrate exclusively on his career. In such a situation, stress and anxiety have a negative effect on their health. At this age you should therefore eat rich in proteins, vitamins and antioxidants.
- Eggs, fruits, oats, shakes, smoothies, etc. Morning breakfasts
- Do not eat too many greasy foods.
- Reduce the amount of sugar and salt in the diet, as this can cause diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure
- For the rest of the meal you should use legumes, roti, rice, vegetables, grilled chicken, fruits, coarse grains, Consume eggs, milk, etc.
- Eat walnuts, almonds, cashews, raisins as they are very beneficial to you.
- It is necessary to do some exercise daily.
Diet plan for ages 40-50
At 40-50, your body gradually starts to lose weight and illnesses start to grow. To prevent disease:
- you should include nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios, etc.) in your diet.
- Otherwise you should make changes to cooking oil. You can use olive oil, coconut oil, etc. to make food.
- You can also take fish oil supplements (fish capsules) after consulting your doctor.
- Your breakfast should be high in protein and carbohydrate. So you can eat multigrain flour, wholegrain bread, wholemeal toast, cereal, etc.
Diet plan for 50-60 year olds
Women have menopause at this age and there are several changes in men as well. Therefore, this age is too critical for health care. At this age, human bones and muscles begin to weaken. To stay healthy, therefore, a health check should be carried out twice a year.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, etc.
- After the age of 50, the consumption of sodium foods should be greatly reduced.
- Salt should be eaten in very small quantities.
- Start by eating steamed vegetables.
- To avoid weaknesses, you should continue to consume fruits, raw vegetables, salads, grains, cereals, etc.
Diet plan for ages 60-70
At this age, most people retire from work. At this age, there is the greatest risk for bone, eye and heart disease. To avoid this, you should therefore consume carrots, amla, broccoli, orange, spinach, eggs, etc., so that your body receives enough calcium, protein and antioxidants. You should eat less and eat things that are easily digestible.
Read more about Healthy Eating
Written by Tavishi Dogra
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team July 25, 2019