Here are some amazing benefits of Tulsi. Apply these simple tricks for straight hair.
Hair is the main concern for many people, as it is known as a beauty identity. In today's climate, pollution and chemical stress from dry and damaged hair are widespread. High levels of urban pollution and various other factors are destroying our coronation and damaging our hair to the roots.
A well-balanced diet and adequate hydration prevent most hair-related problems. Depending on herbal and homemade remedies for hair problems, chemical-based hair care products that do nothing but aggravate the situation for us are much better than the use of cosmetics.
Tulsi is an amazing herb that produces shiny and healthy hair. It contains essential oils such as eugenol, citronellol, limonene and terpineol, which have effective antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Treatment of dandruff and scalp dehydration
Hair loss! The reason may be dandruff and dry scalp.
Read also: Tame your curls this season with these home remedies
What to do?
- Take a small dose of Tulsi oil to normal hair oil like coconut oil and massage thoroughly on the scalp.
- Tulsi regulates and improves blood circulation and keeps the scalp cool.
- It also relieves itching and dandruff, promoting hair growth.
- Tulsi Paste can also be applied to keep the scalp and roots clean and dandruff.
For an itchless scalp and good scalp health
- Tulsi, hibiscus and neem leaves take
- Make them a paste.
- Apply to the hair for 30 minutes.
- Wash with normal water to keep the hair healthy and itchy.
Invigorates the hair.
Read also: Curry Leaves for Hair Growth: Knowing Ways to Use Curry Leaves
- Just a workout to strengthen your body is enough?
- It is also important to give energy to the hair.
- Massaging Tulsi Oil on your scalp energizes and rejuvenates your hair.
- Next time, do not just go for facial and body massage, but also give the hair massage the same value.
- Tulsi with a complex constitution that contains immunity enhancers, adaptogens and antioxidants.
- Not only applying Tulsi can help your hair grow, but it can also be consumed in your diet.
- Therefore, when Tulsi juice is taken every week, it keeps our scalp healthy and moisturized.
- It will also help your body to be disease free.
Gray hair fight
- Tulsi (basil) and Amla (Indian gooseberry)
- Tulsi leaves powder, Mix Amla powder and water to a paste.
- Apply directly to the scalp.
- After 2-3 hours, wash off with a mild shampoo.
Helps maintain intangible hair
- Will you take so much time to comb your hair?
- Try Tulsi Oil or Paste
- You'll get rid of your tangled hair and make it smoother. 19659039] Next time, try this amazing home remedy to treat your hair with love. Tulsi plant can be found in almost every Indian household. It has been used for generations to treat various skin, hair and other body problems. It has a certain place in Ayurveda and has deep cleansing properties.
Leave your heavy chemical solutions behind with these Tulsi remedies !!!
Read more Articles on hair care
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer  Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff 06. July 2019