Hey Total Gym Team, it's Master Trainer JayDee, who presents you another fantastic Total Gym accessory. The partnership with Total Gym over the past 14 years has been so rewarding and I've always loved the engineering team. There are hundreds of exercises that you can do with the Total Gym, but adding some of their original accessories will make the options endless.
Here are five benefits you should consider to the Total Gym Cyclo Trainer to your home Total Gym:
Yes, when you train at your Total Gym, increase your muscle cells and thus your metabolism. When you add a cardio element, especially through intervals we discuss, your metabolism will be synergistically increased. 1
We all know that the biggest obstacle to your constant training is the time. Yes, we are all busy, so why not beat two great fitness aspects that will give you more energy and make you more productive in life.
Not only interval training saves you time It has been proven that it burns almost twice as many calories as the heart rate-heart rate ratio. It has also been proven that throughout the workout, you appreciate your ticker, which benefits your heart more and your brain.
The ergonomically solid position in which you use the Cyclo Trainer. It makes the spine gentle when lying on the sliding plate and is much cheaper for your hip flexor muscles. Watch the accompanying video and explain why this is so important in everyday life.
ECONOMICAL AND SIMPLE
The Cyclo Trainer is assembled in minutes and sits at the bottom of your Total Gym. It's easy to use and costs less than buying other cardio devices. (ADD HERE TO BUY?)
Click on the video for an impressive, time-saving workout. But here is a written preview that stimulates your appetite:
- 5-minute warm-up with abdominal crunches
- Breast press in alternating one-arm chest pressures in static balance
- 5-minute cardio session lasting between 30 seconds and one closed state changes GlideBoard and 30 seconds with open GlideBoard with increased speed
- Supersuper set for shoulders / triceps
- 5-minute cardio exercise alternately 30 seconds with closed GlideBoard (add oblique crunches) and 30 seconds with open GlideBoard and higher speed without crunches – Just focus on getting out of breath
- ending with pull-over crunches with a bonus triceps extension
- If you feel unwell and have time, add another 5-minute cardio Interval Session After 30 seconds, everything goes out until you are out of breath after 90 seconds of recovery. As you progress and are in better shape, you can shorten your recovery time.
Hit the shower and then it's time to conquer the world with all that energy!
Thanks Team – Stay Heathy