• Tom Hanks posted a selfie on Twitter with the very strange tummy tattoo of a Woody guy from Toy Story .
• Nevertheless, Hanks is still a national treasure.
• Toy Story 4 to be released in June.
Tom Hanks is a crowd – an actor, a father, a humanitarian helper, Mr. Rogers next year, a legend. But is Tom Hanks someone you want to have on your stomach forever? Not even Tom Hanks, but a toy cowboy voiced by Tom Hanks?
The 62-year-old actor shared a photo on Twitter Thursday morning posing as a selfie with a gentleman wearing a slightly rough tattoo of Woody, Hanks & # 39; Toy Story Character, on his side has chest and stomach. The photo is shocking. Hanks was for a military charity event TODAY this morning so it's possible that this photo was taken there. We do not want to talk badly about veterans, but this tattoo could be seen in certain circles as a crime against humanity.
The first time you look at this picture, a series of unanswered questions pop up. And by unanswerable we mean that really there is no way to answer them. Some of Those Lingering Thoughts:
• What made this man reveal Tom Hanks's bare chest?
• What went through Tom Hanks head at the moment when this man unveiled his chest and immediately after the sight of his tattoo?
• Does Tom Hanks often interact with diehard fans like this one?
• If so, why did not we see a documentary about such interactions?
• If not, why not?
A good answer to most of these questions is probably not a straightforward answer, but rather a promotional one: Toy Story 4 was released on June 21st. And any scary advertising, bizarre or eccentric, it may be good advertising. Tom Hanks deserves this good will because he is Tom Hanks.
Before we start, we need to talk about the piece of flawless perfection that is Tom Hanks' Twitter account. As if Hanks had not already been one of the or most popular movie stars in the last 30 years in America, his online presence is also just a joy. Signing each post with "Hanx" is a pure daddy pull of someone called "America's Dad," and taking a picture with a spooky Woody tattoo artist is just the latest in a chapter that including the return of a badge to a very fortunate Fordham student involves several years ago.
Tom Hanks. A legend. Maybe not the greatest judge of a high quality tattoo, but still a legend.