Losing weight and staying lean means turning off all your favorite treats and snacks, right? Not correct.
Making simple ingredient swaps will make all the difference. We reduce calories, add extra protein, swap butter and oils with apple sauce, use egg white instead of whole eggs and use almond milk instead of regular milk.
Granted, are we cutting off "bad" foods? Not all of them. We know that egg yolks have their advantages. But I assume that you have already received these nutrients with your regular meals. This recipe is all about keeping your calories at bay and enjoying something delicious, so you can easily achieve your fat loss goals.
You will not feel disadvantaged if you love what you eat. And let's be honest: the more you feel, as if you "do not" enjoy a dessert or a snack, the more you want it. So that's where this comes into play. It's a simple swap that does not break your diet the same way you would a downward spiral into a whole leaf of "real" brownies.
Adding Metabolic Drive® Protein in Addition Will Make You Feel More Saturated The extra protein makes it easier to stop with 1
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Splenda ( the kind of baking equal to sugar, cup by cup)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-1 / 2 cups chocolate Metabolic Drive® Protein
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 Cup of normal, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, flour, baking soda, salt, splenda, cocoa powder and protein powder.
- After adding applesauce, add yoghurt and egg whites. Mix wet and dry ingredients well and fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Using a cooking spray, spray a 9-inch casserole dish and pour in the brownie dough until it evenly covers the bottom of the bowl.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let everything cool down.
- Pour PB2 into a small bowl and add water until you are a little more fluid than peanut butter. Drizzle on chilled brownies. Cut brownies into 12 pieces and enjoy!
Calories and macros per square meter:
- Calories: 94
- Protein: 10 grams
- Fat: 2.7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7, 5 grams
Metabolic Drive® Brownies – the simplest recipe ever
Dessert pizza for lifters