Cheesecake is not the most body-friendly food, but we can fix it. No, this recipe is not really low in carbohydrates or low in fat, but it's a huge improvement over the traditional version. Think of it as a cleansing, uplifting pleasure.
With a base of oats and a filling sweetened with Metabolic Drive® protein, what else do you want? That's how it's done.
For the base
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of natural honey
- 2 tablespoons of soft grass-fed butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon of natural crunchy peanut butter
- A few pinches of salt
- 3 scoops of vanilla Metabolic Drive® protein
- 2 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk
- 21 oz cream cheese
- 19659006] 5 oz non-fat sour cream
Topping  1 cup of raspberries or strawberries
Directions  Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
If you count, here are the macros and calories for the whole:
- Calories: 2724  Carbohydrates: 193
- Grease: 122  Protein: 136
- Fiber: 26
Try to divide that into more than two servings!  Connected:
Get Metabolic Drive® Protein Here
PB & J Protein Oat Parfait