Drinking milk is beneficial to overall health. Some people drink whole milk, while some people consider toned milk to be more refreshing. But what is the truth? Let's read in this article!
We always blame whole milk when we gain some weight or belly fat! But do you think that whole milk is the real reason? The answer is no & # 39 ;. You may be surprised that whole milk is a healthy alternative to tinted milk.
Why do we drink toned milk?
In the 1990s, nutrition experts and health professionals advised people to cut fat off their diets, which included milk and other dairy products. As a result, more and more people opted for low-fat and fat-free dairy products. After that, dairy manufacturers mixed artificial ingredients and sugar into their products to give people better taste. As a result, we have launched the following other products:
Read also: Sugarcane juice Benefits: From the fight against disease to weight loss
- flavored milk
- sweet curd
- yogurt  mishti doi
- Cottage cheese
Fat-free and skimmed milk are unsatisfactory, and fat-free yogurt is full of added sugars, and they also deny the health benefits of full-fat dairy (full cream dairy). As people focus on reducing fat, they begin to eat more refined carbohydrates and sugars as an alternative, resulting in a variety of health risks.
Some Surprising Facts
5 Best Foods To Help Reversing Fatty Liver
- Full-fat dairy products can help you achieve your weight loss goals. We know your first reaction, "unbelievable". But it is true. A ten-year study of 18,000 middle-aged women with healthy weight found that women who consumed more milk and whole milk products had more weight and a higher risk of obesity than other women who did not consume full fat dairy products.
- Another study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that consuming whole milk daily increased the participant's HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) while tinted milk women could not take advantage of it. Some other studies have found that children who drink whole milk have a better vitamin content than other children (who drink low-fat milk). The researchers also found that the fat in the milk helps the body absorb more vitamin D.
- Do not be afraid of healthy fat. If you are one of those who believe in avoiding full cream dairy products, you need to reconsider your thinking.
- Dairy products with organic whole milk have the added benefit of omega-3 fatty acids, which help to maintain weight management and control of type 2 diabetes risk.
- As with any other food, overdosage of dairy products is not good. Only if you can properly digest dairy products, you can take them three times a day in the form of milk, quark or cheese.
- Milk and other dairy products are an amazing source of calcium. And women should know that they need at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day.
- If you can not digest lactose or the natural sugar in milk, you can opt for lactose-free dairy products. You can choose Greek yogurt, which is very low in lactose. And also in Paneer (cheese) no lactose is included. It can be taken by people who have problems with lactose.
- If you have problems with lactose, do not drink whole milk.
- Also, avoid taking whole milk when you are on a diet. Otherwise, others can eat it comfortably.
- Studies have shown that traditional cow's milk consists of polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-3 fats, vitamin E and iron.
Read more about Healthy Eating
Written by Tavishi Dogra
Source: NurMyHealth Editorial Staff July 24, 2019