قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Fitness Tips / This woman's head swelled from an allergic reaction to hair dye to an insane size

This woman's head swelled from an allergic reaction to hair dye to an insane size



  hair-dye-fb.png

Photo: Le Parisien / YouTube

If you've dyed your hair in the box before, your biggest fear is probably a botched paintjob that forces you to still spend a lot of money to spend in the salon, but as it looks in this 19-story The dyeing from France originating from France can have far more serious consequences.

First reported by [Paris Estelle (whose name is not kept private) was admitted to the GDR hospital, which suffered from a severe allergic reaction to hair dye. Obviously, the product swelled head and face to almost double normal size ̵

1; something that endangered her life.

It happened almost instantaneously, Estelle stated. A few moments after applying the dye, she felt irritated on her scalp, followed by a swelling of Le Parisien (19459005). At that time, Estelle did not take it very seriously and popped some antihistamines at bedtime. When she awoke, her head and face were nearly two inches thick.

What Estelle did not know was that the hair dye she bought contained the chemical PPD (paraphenylenediamine). Although it is a common ingredient used in dyes – and FDA-approved – by the way – it is known to cause severe allergic reactions. Therefore, the box recommended a patch test and waited 48 hours before the color was applied to the head. Estelle told Le Parisien that she actually carried out the patch test, but kept the dye on her skin for only 30 minutes before assuming that she was okay. (See also: This woman found 100 mites in her eyes after not washing her pillowcase for 5 years.)

When Estelle was taken to the hospital, her tongue also swelled. "I could not breathe," she said Le Parisien, adding that she thought she was going to die.

"Before you arrive at the hospital, you just do not know how long it will take to suffocate if you have time to get to the hospital or not," she told Newsweek of the incident. Luckily, the doctors gave her an adrenaline rush to quickly reduce the swelling and keep her monitored overnight before sending her home.

"I'm laughing out of my head because of the incredible shape," she said.

Estelle says she now hopes that others can learn from their mistakes. "My biggest message is to tell people that they should be more vigilant with such products because the consequences can be fatal," she said. (See also: How to Make the Move to a Clean, Non-Toxic Beauty Program)

Above all, she hopes companies will be more open and honest with PPD and how dangerous it can be. "I want the companies that sell these products to make their warning clearer and more visible," she said about the packaging.

Although Estelle's response to PPD is rare (only 6.2 percent of North Americans are actually allergic – and usually are not extreme symptoms), it is important to carefully read the warning labels on the boxes and follow recommendations and guidelines.

You know what they say: It's better than being safe. See how Estelle shares her experience below:


[ad_2]
Source link