Little kids love it. Professional athletes love it. What happens if you ask experienced chefs to upgrade the high-protein, salty-sweet classic PB & J? Three different types of genius, that's what.
Warning: The three future peanut butter and jelly sandwiches will do some, if not all, of the following things …
- Shift your current opinion on PB & J design entirely.
- Expand your concept of "jelly".
- Deepen your appreciation for bacon.
- Introduce them to honey tablets.
Linton Hopkins, Chef of Holeman & Finch Public House, Atlanta
- The Bread Sourdough, buttered and 1-sided roasted
- Nut butter: creamy peanut butter
- The jelly: Honeycomb (or raw honey)
- The Conclusion: Sweet and sour nut perfection