Valentine's Day is traditionally decorated with a variety of chocolates, food, flowers and a card for a good measure. You know, the biggest hits. All of these things are great (especially chocolate!), But there's another way to stay in touch with your partner who costs a lot less and argue that he's a lot more intimate: a couple's workout routine ,
Let's pump 10 to 30 minutes of blood, the heart rate you choose. It is the "preparation part" of the training date and everyone is preparing differently. Maybe you both want to run on the treadmill together? Maybe one of you takes a five-minute bike ride and rolls foam while the other staircase climbs? It is important that you shine together in this next series of exercises and are ready to illuminate it together!
Round 1 – The best way to the heart is through the stomach
This is the starting point. It's about bringing the whole body into beast mode, with the focus on the core. Perform the following training routine as fast as possible three times. Rest as needed, but keep your hustle and bustle high!
- 20 Partner Crunch / Squat Sits (both make one set each) – One of them lies down on the mat with clasped heels. The others anchor their partners' feet by standing on top of each other and squatting. Keep your hands up for the cruncher to stretch out! Keep this while your cohort crunches, and then switch!
- 30 "Showdown" Planks Gossips – Walk in a straight armrest position facing your partner (who does the same). Make sure your arms are far apart and your feet are in a wide position. Then just change the hand clapping!
- 20 Crunch Tosses – Grab a weighted ball (preferably a soft wound) and lie on your back with your feet about a foot apart. One of you starts the ball and crunches, throwing the ball to your partner. Your seated partner waiting for the ball will catch, drop, grind and throw it back!
- 10 Partner Crawl-and-Jumps – Drop one of you into a down-facing dog position (hips) high enough to crawl underneath) and let your partner crawl underneath you without breaking your knees to touch the ground. Once the crawler gets to the other side, you'll get up and jump the downed Dogger (who has now lowered his hips to a plank) with the crawler just behind the starting point and immediately into a downhill dog paw. Now the roles turn around! Repeat!
Round 2 – Love is a battlefield
In this next round, your arms will be worn out! You were warned. Perform the following exercises as fast as possible three times. Rest as needed, but move fast!
- 20 Partner Crunches – Face off in push-up position. One of you then does a push-up, while the other does a push-up and then stops. Repeat for 20 repetitions. Feel free to modify your knees down! Make sure your hips go down with you.
- 20 Dumbbell Daps – Take a pair of dumbbells that will make you feel good and secure enough to hold your arms at shoulder height with outstretched arms. Always keep your palms facing each other. One of you starts with the dumbbells that are stretched in your partner's dumbbells. You will then pull up your dumbbells, give them a small "bonk" and then bring your dumbbells to both of you having to change position. Now you "crack" your dumbbells in the same way! Repeat!
- 20 Volume "Rocker" – Grab a resistance band and then let it come to an end. Stand in a shoulder-width position so far apart that the band is under tension and you still have room to move. One of you will lift the end of your belt upright with your arms outstretched and take your back, shoulder, core and leg muscles, while the other will drive the end down while hanging from your waist (like you're walking a football) with your arms fully extended (they all have the same muscles). Find a rhythm and burn together!
- 30 Jumping Jacks – Nothing special here … only you both make 30 Jumping Jacks.
Round 3 – Do the Leg Work  This final round finishes the training and brings you closer to the cuddle time. Simply … definitely take a shower. Stick to the same format as the rest and perform the following exercises as fast as possible three times. Rest as needed, but keep moving!
- 15 Partner Jump Squats – Stand in a squat. Squat. Jump as high as you can. Once you have done this, your partner does the same. The goal is to act like a few pistons that roar!
- 20 Lateral Lungees – Grab a weighted ball of your choice and stand side by side. Make sure that you are about one meter apart and in a very wide position. Wider than you should feel. This is important for the range of motion. One of you starts with the ball and the side lunges to your partner, while the other side also approaches you. As soon as you release the ball, both start from the side before moving back into the middle to release the ball. Repeat!
- 20 lung battles (each leg!) – This can be done from side to side or facing each other, as all that matters is that you have room for stationary lunge. One of you begins with five lungees while the other holds the position at . After the runner has completed five repetitions, he is now the one who holds the lung in the lower position while the other partner executes his five lunettes. Repeat until you have completed both 20 lunges … then do the same on the other leg!
- 50 Squat-Sit Patty Cakes – Squat down. You must be close enough to play a game of patty pie (high five through the body, punch in the middle, repeat the other side). Make 50 of them! You have to do a lot to burn longevity!
If you need a few minutes of light cardio cooldown on a machine, do it! After proper nutrition (and cuddling), the highlight takes care of it. Whether you are going out or going home, be sure to refuel and bump into the big sweat session you both had and remember that you do not have to wait until February 14  to do this again by 2020!