- 5 large eggs
/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Kosher salt  4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 bunch of chard, leaves only, chopped (10 cups)
- 1 large bunch of flat parsley, chopped (2 cups)  3 tablespoons of barberries or golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons of peeled roasted salted pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint, leaves torn when they are tall
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 8 to 10 "cast iron or ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the chard, 2 cups at a time, and fold it into wilt after each addition. The whole process takes about 5 minutes. Add parsley and a large pinch of salt and stir well. Scrape all the vegetables with the eggs in the bowl.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan and swing the bottom and sides evenly. Stir the egg mass to evenly distribute the greens and pour them into the hot pan. Distribute in a uniform layer. When the edges begin to bubble, place in the oven.
Bake for 10 minutes until the dough is solidified.
Sprinkle the barberry, pistachios and mint over it. Cut into pieces to serve hot, warm or at room temperature.