Do you need some time off !? With the coming winter, you can easily dream of your next vacation …. But what if you just do not have the time or resources to get away physically?
Here a "stay-cation" can be of use. You can have a special getaway experience at home every day by adding a few elements to bring your workout to life.
I think we can agree that it would be nice to take a break from everyday burdens and duties. Unfortunately, life does not always work that way. However, a quick physical and mental "break in life" could be the perfect way to "recover" and regenerate your energy while staying at home.
I have created an 8-day action plan to maintain your body
The Stay-Nation Retreat series is a progressive blog series that builds on the previous workouts and the Brings together circuits. There are 7 different body routines in the series. The final challenge (workout # 8) combines all stay-cation workouts for a monstrous stretch!
* This is the fifth workout in the series. So watch the previous blogs and training videos to start the series from the beginning.
Music is magical. It motivates your body to move and encourages your mind to think clearly. Music creates a special atmosphere that can enliven your soul and influence your mood.
Music is also a personal preference. You can create your own playlist of your favorite beat songs that will delight you. The development of a playlist is simplified by the use of various music apps. My favorite apps include:
- XM Radio
- Apple Music
Just sign up for an account if you do not have an account yet , Search for the music genre you want and add songs to your playlist! Create a variety of playlists to satisfy a particular mood ̵
Bring everyday life up to date with your favorite music and get your body going!
TOTAL BODY ROCK (3)  Today's Stay Cation training develops total strength and tonus muscles with a total body strength circuit in your Total Gym. Start the tunes by adding a new music playlist.
- Accessories: Ropes
- Instructions: Perform each exercise for 10 repetitions on each side, and continue with the next exercise in circuit form.
- REPEAT Circuit, if time allows
- Perform your own dynamic warm-up in front of the circuit.
- Finish the workout with a series of stretches to recover your muscles.
- CHALLENGE: If your training time permits, you should also work out on Day 3 to gain additional strength exercises you have previously done in today's routine. One sentence is perfect!
NOTE: I recommend that you print or write down the training so that you can easily refer to it to keep the circuit moving at a steady pace.
- Incline and leg raises side
Connect cables and lower incline
- Back flies
- Bicep beats
- Circle crunch
- Triceps extension and crunch
Watch the video to see how these strength exercises are performed.
Challenge your muscles with today's whole-body cycle. Add your favorite beats to energize you. Stay tuned for the sixth workout, which includes another cardio & crazy core routine!
Resurrecting a mood,