If you feel you need a break but do not have the time to literally get away, you can make your own retreat from the comfort of your own home or near your home by creating your own magical a-way ,
I've created an 8-day action plan for you to bring body and mind on a rejuvenating track. The setting is the key to creating a particular vibe. Make small changes to your training environment for a complete retreat experience.
The Stay-cation Retreat series is a progressive blog series that builds on the previous workouts and puts the circuits together. There are 7 different body routines in the series. The last challenge combines all stay -ation workouts for a monstrous track! What a ( RE killed) TREAT!
* This is the fourth training session in the series. So check out the previous blogs and training videos to start the series over.
SENSE OF SMELL
Your senses are incredibly attuned to how your body feels, reacts, and thinks. A smell can trigger a positive experience and remind you of wonderful memories. Or it could have the opposite effect and trigger negative emotions.
Filling the room with a specific aroma can increase your energy and mood. Essential oils are the perfect solution to achieve a healing effect by selecting those that resonate with you. Here are some great examples and related properties:
- Lavender: restless, soothing, relaxing, relaxing
- lemon: revitalizing, stimulating, uplifting, refreshing, cleansing, detoxifying, moisturizing, antioxidant [Peppermint: increases energy, increases mood, opens the airways, promotes blood circulation, relieves pain
- Blends: Mix some oils together to heal and feel in a certain way
Oils can be distributed and topically applied or absorbed. Just make sure you get a quality oil from a reliable source when you take it.
For today's workout, I recommend adding an element of flavor. If you are sensitive to odor, open the window and let fresh air into the room.
Click here to read more about Essential Oils and learn how they can affect your training and mood.
WORKOUT 4 [1
9659019] PILATES CORE STRENGTH
In today's Stay-Training, strength, length, and tone-deficient muscles are developed with a Pilates core circuit in your Total Gym. Try changing your training environment by adding a special flavor to your workout.
- Accessories: Total Gym Footbar or Squat Stand (Replacement), Cable
- Instructions: Perform each Pilates exercise slowly for 10 repetitions
- Focus on Precision, Alignment and shape of the breath Throughout the movement.
- Use core control at all times when you're on the move.
- REPEAT 2-3 cycles, if time allows
- Finish the workout with a series of recreational exercises of your muscles.
- CHALLENGE: If your training time permits, you will be doing the first day of training to make today's routine stronger.
NOTE: I recommend that you print out or write down the training so that you can easily refer to it to keep the circuit moving at a steady pace.
High pitched, connected footstool  WARM UP:
- One leg footwork
- Roll Up
- bridge rollers
- bridge presses
- ] remove foot bar, connect cable and lower pitch
- double leg stretch
- straight leg lowers
- Low-Serve System
- Lateral Leglift & Single Arm Row
Watch the video to see how these Pilates exercises are performed.
Enjoy today's Pilates Challenge and all flavor-enhanced effects. Stay tuned for the fifth workout, which includes another body rock workout!
Resurrecting a mood,