Turn your workout environment into a perfect cation retreat. You can create a workout paradise from the comfort of your own home by changing the mood with a few simple changes!
CREATING WORKOUT VIBE
The atmosphere in which you exercise plays a role in your feelings and mood. Maybe you always train in the same room with the same equipment and music. The lighting or colors in the room may be dark or dark. The smell of a room can also trigger a certain mood. Your senses tell a lot and can influence how you think, feel and perform.
Creating a specific vibe may require some planning to implement the desired elements.
Here are some suggestions on how to change your environment to appeal to your senses and feel "withdrawn" from home: [1
The Stay-Nation Retreat series is a progressive blog series that builds on the previous workouts by putting the circuits together. There are 7 different body routines for your total gym in the series. The last challenge of your stay will combine all training sessions for a monstrous track! What a (19459010] re researched) a pleasure!
This is the second training in the series, so watch the blog and video for the first training.
CARDIO & CORE
You do not need to travel far for a good sweat. Today's stay-cation training provides extra calories and a series of intervals for your Total Gym. 
- Accessories: Total Gym Squat Stand, Timer
- Instructions: Select whether you want to perform repeats or timed sets in a circle.
- REPS: Perform each exercise for 20 reps, followed by core exercise for 10 reps.
- TIMED INTERVALS: Perform each cardio drill for 45 seconds followed by a 20-second core exercise. 7 minutes
- E.: (1 set = 7min, 2 sets = 14min, 3 sets = 21 min)
- REPEAT 2-3 sets, if your training time permits
- Perform your own dynamic warm-up before starting to shift.
- Finish the workout with a series of stretching exercises to regenerate your muscles.
- Cardio: Parallel and outward-facing jumps (alternative feet in / out)  Core: knee in and out
- Cardio: lateral hops and buoyancy
- Core: oblique crunch pulses right / left
Lower inclination & Removing the Occupied Stand
- Cardio: Mountaineer
- Core: Straight arm board pose 20 seconds
 Cardio: side-to-side hops
- core: straight armrest hold 40 seconds
- cardio: plank-hops 19659027] core: forearm plank 60 seconds hold
NOTE: I recommend that you print out or write down the training so that you can easily refer to it to keep the circuit moving at a steady pace.
Mid-high and squat stands attached
Watch the video to see how these exercises are performed.
Enjoy today's fast heart rate training. Stay tuned for the 3rd workout!
Resurrecting a mood,