Ever wanted to take a personal break and get away with it, but you have no time or resources to go anywhere? We all need this space to inspire happiness, relaxation and maybe even every day, even if it only takes a few minutes.
If you can tell something, I encourage you to create your own magical retreat in the comfort of your own home or nearby by changing your surroundings. Get ready to reset your mind, body and energy level with this special training blog series!
WHAT A STAY CATION
Stay with: Create a sense of ambience by feeling the environment as if you were being transported to your own retreat without leaving home.
Whether you work out at home or outdoors, or have a favorite location near you calling your name, you may want to change a little to inspire your senses and invigorate your body to retreat from home to be, AKA; a " stay-cation".
WHAT A RETREAT IS
Typically, a retreat is a place where you spend a short weekend or longer stay in a secluded place to regroup, relax, pamper yourself, or do a specific job learn how to do yoga. Pilates, hiking, meditation, cooking or even surfing.
So here is the plan … You will magically create your own Stay Cation Retreat! You decide what your training environment looks or feels like and I will provide you with a daily routine that challenges your body!
For your stay-cation experience, I have developed 7 full-body sessions designed to perform on your Total Gym. Each workout is different to guessing your muscles and moving your body through a series of exercises that flow from one to the next.
- Perform one daily training a day. Or include the workouts in your current routine and devote time to a specific withdrawal day.
- Use your Total Gym device at home. Or be adventurous if you bring the device to a specific location!
- Remember your training environment! This is all part of the experience!
- I recommend that you print or write each workout as soon as you receive it, to see which exercise comes next.
- This blog series will keep posting, so stay tuned to keep your body and mind in retreat mode!
- The best part of this training series is that you will ultimately have a total of 7 different workouts that will train your entire body efficiently and effectively!
TOTAL BODY ROCK  Accessories: Cables & Total Gym Squat Stand
High Incline & Squat Stand Connected
- 10 Squats, 10 Pulses, 10 Single Legs
- Fourpole Glute Presses
Low / Medium Incline Cable and Interconnect Cable
- Torso Rotation
- Surfer Row & Bicep Curl
- Pulli Crunch & Lateral Raise
Check Watch the video to learn how these exercises are performed.
You are on your way to a magical training trip. Good luck and stay tuned for the second training!
Resurrecting a mood,