In love with the stylish diva Sonam Kapoor? Know how much hard work and effort she has made to lose nearly 36kg to look gorgeous, and read the inspirational details …
Every time Sonam Kapoor quits, she's all impressed with her fabulous and unique appearance. She is considered the most stylish diva of Bollywood. She is admired by many for her beauty and fitness. But it was never too easy for her. Being a star kid does not mean being a flowerbed. Her determination left her where she is today. At a very tender age, she was diagnosed with diabetes and PCOD. However, she never lost hope and completely changed her life and health.
Sonam Kapoor said in an interview, "I've been overweight since I was 1
After being offered a role in a Bollywood film Saawariya, Something changed and she was advised to lose weight to get in shape. The encouragement of director Sanjay Leela Bhansali made her one step ahead, and it took her almost two years to get rid of all the extra pounds and get fit. During the interview, she also reveals, "I did about three hours of yoga daily and followed a strict diet plan."
Also read: Kiara Advanis Fitness Workout Regimen, Diet Secrets and Skin Care Routine  Sonam Kapoor's Workout Routine:
Sonam Kapoor makes one each day Mix of different weightlifting and Pilates. Even after losing all those pounds, she follows the same rigorous training today. She uses various weightlifting trainings to keep herself motivated and flexible. This has also helped her to increase her strength and improve her mobility, concentration and balance, while maintaining long and lean muscles, which helped Sonam to lose inches in the past. Sonam owes her stamina to the cardio, which she does in the evening three times a week for 60-75 minutes. She does dance exercises twice a week. Practice Power Yoga every other day. Whenever she has free, she enjoys swimming and playing squash.
Sonam Kapoor's Diet Plan:
Sonam, known from the movie & # 39; Neerja & # 39 ;, followed a strict diet plan to lose weight. During her intense weight loss she left everything she loved, such as chocolates, fries and other fried foods. She started with her focus on moderation of the diet.
- She begins her day with a glass of warm water, followed by honey and lemon in a glass of warm water.
- Breakfast: Fruit of the season, egg white omelet with toast and warm water. For a change, she sometimes takes along Poha, Upma or Idli.
- A protein shake makes its snack in the morning after training.
- Lunch: The heaviest meal for them is lunch consisting of grilled chicken, quark, fruit and seasonal vegetables with multi-grain bahra, bran or pitcher chapattis.
- Some nuts and fruits for the evening snack
- Dinner: She prefers a vegetable or chicken sandwich with green salad. Sometimes grilled fish is cooked in spartan sauce for a change.
- A glass of soy milk or a protein shake was her type when she is still hungry.
- Besides, she has multivitamins, drinking a glass of coconut water. It avoids red meat and excess salt and sugar in their diet.
Read also: Alia Bhatts weight loss of 16 kg in 3 months: Get inspired by her training and nutrition regime.
Sonam's Skin Care Secret:
For a smooth and perfect skin, Sonam stated that she does it exfoliate, sunscreen and moisturizer. It uses an under-eye cream, cleansers and masks for the excellent skin. She also mentioned using a good concealer because she has hyperpigmentation. Even before bedtime, removing make-up and applying moisturizer is her daily routine, accompanied by plenty of water. As a star kid, her efforts have made her a style diva. Their struggle with weight and then their motivation to fitness inspire many people.
Other articles on Exercise and Fitness
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team 2019