- Coconut oil can improve hair quality
- It promotes hair growth and protects it from damage
- Use coconut oil for hair  Hair loss can be very stressful. It can make your life difficult. Sometimes hair is no longer under control, which leads to more and more stress. There are several products on the market that prevent hair loss as quickly as possible. But are these products trustworthy enough? Sometimes these products can also cause inverse effects. It is also very confusing when it comes to choosing the right product. Natural methods are the best ways to fight hair loss. Coconut oil is one of these agents. Coconut oil is an ancient method of combating hair loss. It can produce noticeable results and can help you fight hair loss.
Why coconut oil?
Some of the benefits of coconut oil for hair that promotes hair growth can be:
- Coconut oil acts as a natural conditioner for hair
- It prevents dryness and reduces hair damage
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants that are healthy Promote hair growth
- Coconut oil also has antifungal and antibacterial properties that protect the hair and scalp from any kind of bacteria or infection
- It can improve blood circulation
- It also nourishes hair follicles
- ways to use coconut oil
Coconut for fast hair growth
Coconut oil can make your hair thicker and longer. Take some coconut oil after a long busy day and keep it on a medium flame. Do not overheat the oil and bring it to a normal, slightly warm temperature. Now massage the oil with your fingers thoroughly into your scalp. Massage properly and do not miss any area on your scalp. Now wrap your hair with a towel or cloth and store it overnight. In the morning, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Also read: 9 hairstyles for thin hair to add volume
coconut oil as a prewash
Your hair and scalp can become dry after a wash Hair can absorb extra water, making it weak and dry become. The presence of extra water in hair follicles weakens hair roots, which can stimulate hair loss. You can apply coconut oil 15-20 minutes before washing your hair. This forms a protective layer for your hair and prevents the absorption of additional water.
Coconut Oil Conditioner
You can apply your scalp hair product to the hair roots for best results. You can replace your hair conditioner with coconut oil. It can act as a natural hair conditioner that gives you more benefits. Wash your hair as usual and take a few drops of coconut oil and apply to your wet hair instead of conditioner. Then wash it with normal water. Do not use too much, as excess hair can become greasy.
Read also: 7 Habits That Can Cause Hair Loss
Coconut oil for dandruff
Dandruff is a common problem these days. Oil food is very important to fight dandruff. The presence of fatty acids in coconut oil can be a good antidandruff agent. You can mix coconut oil and castor oil to fight dandruff. Massage your scalp with this mixture several hours or night before washing your hair. Try this method regularly every 5-6 days and permanently remove the dandruff.
Coconut oil has no side effects, but if you have problems such as itching or infection, you can discontinue use.
Read more articles about hair care.
For more related articles, download the OnlymyHealth App
Written by: Varsha Vats
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff March 15, 2019