- Does the stomach have trouble for you?
- You just have to make some lifestyle changes.
- Try to lose belly fat with these exercises.
Is your stomach fat a hard time for you? Can not you fit in these favorite jeans? If the answer is yes, you'll need to make some changes to your lifestyle and change your practice game to get back into shape. We all know that size does not matter, but health does. A fat belly carries many health challenges and poses a risk for heart disease, stomach problems and others.
To break you down, here are some exercises that will help you lose stomach fat without too much stress. And if you thought diet alone could help to reduce belly fat, then you're wrong, diet and exercise go hand in hand. A merger of both is important to achieve your goal.
Exercises to lose weight
Crunches are the best way to burn the stubborn belly fat, it also provides quick results. Belly crunching define the abdominal muscles and burn the belly fat.
- Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Put your hands behind your head while your elbows stretch to the side inner. Now bend and move forward so that head, neck and shoulder rise from the ground
- Press and hold for a few seconds
- Perform 12 repetitions and slowly execute.
Planks are easy to handle and offer numerous advantages. This exercise can fix posture, reduce lower back pain and strengthen the core. It will redefine the midsection and help you to eliminate the belly fat that you despise in no time.
Place your forearms on the floor, with your elbows aligned below your shoulders and arms parallel to your body at a shoulder-width distance.
Pull your abs together and support your toes to lift your body. Your body should be in a straight line.
Press and hold for 60 seconds. Do at least 10 repetitions.
Bodyweight Side Bend
Bodyweight Side Bend lets you perform anywhere without gear. This helps build a mind-muscle connection, improves nuclear strength, and spine mobility. The best part is that it helps you to get rid of belly fat.
- Stand with your feet together and shoulder width apart
- Hold your shoulder behind and chest up
- Keep your hands straight. Now bend your waist and stretch your right hand as far down as possible.
- Squeeze your abdominal muscles and exhale.
Walking / Running
Walking or nimble walking, both burn belly fat – calories are burned and burned The body fat percentage decreases. The only difference is the speed. As you can imagine, a 15-minute run burns more calories than a 15-minute walk. So you can choose one of the two options. You must not overdo it, remember that slow and steady gains win the race.
Read also: Sara Ali Khan's struggle with PCOD is inspirational
Swimming is a highly aerobic exercise when performed regularly , It can burn your belly fat and it's fun. Swimming can help burn many calories – the faster and more often you swim, the more calories you lose. It is an ideal choice for those starting a training program.
Make sure you consult an expert before proceeding with these exercises to check for any discomfort or back pain.
Written by: Arushi Bidhuri
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff January 7, 2019