- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 lime
- 1 lb., Dry packed sea mussels
- 1/4 cup finely diced fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cranberries 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Coriander
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush 1 tablespoon of oil on both sides of the tortillas. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with the chilli powder and sprinkle the tortillas over it. Place on a large baking tray and bake until golden brown and crispy, turn once for approx. 20 minutes.
- Transfer the tortillas to a grid and let them cool. Lemon the lime directly over the tortillas; Reserve the lime.
- While the tortillas are baking, cut off the hard muscles on the sides of the shells and put them away. Cut them horizontally into 1/4-inch thick slices and place them in a medium bowl. Set in a larger bowl with ice and water. Add the pineapple, cranberries, jalapeno, cilantro and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Carefully fold until well blended, then squeeze 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Fold again, then season with salt.
- Spread the ceviche on serving plates and serve immediately with tortilla crisp.