- 4 bones with chicken thighs (1
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red or pink grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 1 small radicchio, quartered and roasted into pieces
- 1 Habanero, sown and minced  2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of crème fraiche
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of white (shiro) miso paste
- Season the chicken whole with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken skin side down and cook the frying pan occasionally until the skin is golden brown (about 10 minutes). Turn the chicken over and cook until the other side is browned and the meat is cooked through for 5 to 8 minutes. Slice; discard the bones.
- While the chicken is cooking, cut the peel off and peel off the grapefruit and orange, cut into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Squeeze all the juice out of the shell. Add Radicchio and Habanero to the bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, the remaining tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper each. Wrinkles until evenly coated.
- Combine the creme fraiche and miso in a small pot. Stir gently for about 5 minutes over low heat. Do not let the mixture bubble. Remove from heat and stir with the remaining tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Distribute the miso sauce on 4 bowls. Top with the chicken, then with the radicchio-citrus salad. Serve immediately.