Sprouts are part of a healthy diet because they help improve your health in a variety of ways. On the other hand, eating raw sprouts can affect your health as they contain harmful bacteria. Here you can read more about it.
There is no denying that sprouts are nutrient power plants. They are extremely rich in nutrients that provide tremendous health benefits, improve digestion, regulate blood sugar levels, maintain heart health and boost immunity, just to name a few. However, there is another scientifically proven fact that raw sprouts are dangerous to your body and well-being! Consuming raw sprouts is often associated with food poisoning, indigestion, constipation, etc., raising the question of its usefulness. For a long and healthy life it is essential to eat properly. Take a look at the potential risks of eating raw sprouts and share work with loved ones.
# 1 Raw sprouts can contain harmful bacteria.
As we all know, sprouts only grow in a warm and humid climate. Therefore, the likelihood of bacteria thriving in them is high. While it may seem like it's amazing to consume raw sprouts, it's actually alarming!
# 2 Bacterial growth leads to food poisoning
There is a risk of food poisoning if you eat raw sprouts on one day. The seeds of these sprouts contain easily harmful bacteria that can disturb your stomach and disturb your intestinal health.
# 3 It weakens the immune system of your body.
Although important to all, elderly people, children, and pregnant women are advised not to eat raw sprouts. In addition to weakening immunity, they can endanger their lives! Because they are contaminated, it will make your body weak and susceptible to disease. They must therefore be cooked before consumption to avoid health risks.
# 4 May cause multiple diseases.
As mentioned in the previous sections, it is very important to consume raw sprouts every day. It is likely to cause serious health problems such as miscarriage, kidney failure, heart attack, rheumatoid arthritis and even death.
Read also: Roti vs Rice: What Is Healthier?
Sprouts offer a variety of ways of health benefits such as
- Hair strengthening by reducing hair problems
- Delaying premature graying of hair
- Impairs blood circulation to the body
- Improves cholesterol  Improves vision
- Helps with weight loss [19659659015Improvesdigestionfunction
- Treats anemia
- Increases metabolism
- Excellent for skin health
However, you should not eat uncooked sprouts. Obviously it is not healthy. Sprouts need adequate temperature and time control to maintain their nutritional value and food safety, which is not easy to observe. The best way to avoid such complications is therefore to stop eating raw sprouts.
Read also: Nutrition Plan of the Twenties to Seventies for a Better and Healthy Life
Some tips to enjoy sprouts without risk
- If possible, sprouts Home. You can not judge the quality of the sprouts sold in the market. You can produce a lot of things from grains to legumes to nuts! Try it for yourself.
- When shopping at a store, you should always use chilled sprouts because they have a low risk of developing bacteria.
- Check your appearance before buying. If they look slimy and smell bad, do not buy them!
- At least stir and fry if not cooked to kill the bacteria contained in them. Read more about healthy eating
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team July 27, 2019