The television actor Ram Kapoor has lost 30 kg through intermittent fasting. Read his shocking fat to survive the journey and get some tips from his diet and exercise regimen.
"Bathing Ache Laid Hai", this phrase was often used as a jibe for the star of the soap, Ram Kapoor, who levitated TRPs, though his round belly. But Kapoor made social media by his extreme transformation only dizzy. His last Instagram post reveals a fitter physique and chiseled look, and we love the before and after pictures.
Were not we all obsessed with these strangely satisfying tales of body transformations of our favorite stars? Be it Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Bhumi Pednekar, Arjun Kapoor … Who would have thought that Ram Kapoor would complement the list of names of the "fat to match" transformations?
Ram Kapoor debuted in the television industry in the year 2000 with Ghar Ek Mandir, in which Ram enchanted his audience with his serious looks, his righteous acting and his slender body. He then played a number of significant roles not only on television, but also in films such as Student of the Year, Mere Dad ki Maruti, Baar Baar Dekho, etc.
. His most popular role was in Bade Ache Lagte Hai next to Sakshi Tanvar. Over the years, Ram Kapoor increased, but the audience loved him anyway.
Read Also: Huma Qureshi's 28-Day Detox Diet Plan: Here's the fitness mantra of actress Bang! He has lost 30 pounds and now wears a salt-pepper beard.
It goes without saying that this transformation was not easy. Incredible training plans and a hard diet have proven to Ram. At a weight of 130 kg, as Ram Kapoor had weighed before starting to lose weight, his system needed something powerful to start losing weight.
Ram Kapoor reportedly dealt with what we refer to as an intermittent trend technique of fasting. Intermittent fasting is a diet method that is fasted for 16 hours a day. This is often referred to as a 16/8 diet plan. Ram only has an 8-hour window to eat healthy and low-calorie foods.
Also read: Sports Supplements: The Importance of Taking Supplements for Sports Enthusiasts and Their Benefits
Sounds impossible? Well, Ram Kapoor has just proved the opposite! Let us immerse ourselves in his new look and transformation through intermittent fasting.
Ram Kapoor's Training
• Ram has planned a rigorous training schedule and follows him religiously.
• He goes to the gym every morning with an empty stomach.
• After warming up, he stays in the gym lifting weights.
• Ram's day ends with intensive cardio training before bedtime.  • Sweating twice a day makes him less inches and fitter.
Ram Kapoor's Diet
The 45-year-old Ram switched to intermittent fasting to make a life-changing change in his body. In the 16/8 diet, he chooses a low-carbohydrate diet in the 8-hour window.
• His diet plan focuses more on the time of eating than the time of eating.
• He fasts 16 hours and only eat from noon to early evening, especially before 8pm.
• Fiber is very important for the intermittent diet, so Ram focuses on fruits.
• Intermittent nutrition works wonders when switching to whole-grain products such as quinoa, rice, oats, barley, buckwheat, and so on.
• Add protein to the intermittent diet of meat, poultry, fish, legumes, eggs, nuts, seeds, etc.
Ram Kapoor's transformation was controversial. Within a few months, he was able to change his look and feel. He is now an inspiration to many who think losing weight is an impossible task.
More articles on fitness exercises
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team Jul 10, 2019