With this 7-step workout, you can recover from the much-needed pumpkin spice bar of yesteryear. This training includes a warm-up, four kettlebell movements, a jump rope and a cooling foam. See below for photos and instructions of each movement.
5 minutes on the series machine
Movement # 1: One-armed kettlebell swing (x5 per arm)
1- Standing around the armpit width. Point your thumb forward or backward. However you choose a thumb position, the upswing stays that way. This creates more rotation in the shoulder. You can get out of the rotation, which of course happens during the upswing.
2- When you're ready, place the kettlebell 10 to 12 inches in front of you.
3 – Tilt the kettlebell slightly backwards. 19659005] 4- High these hips! Your wrist should stay high on your inner thigh. At the top of the swing:
- Hips & knees fully extended
- Elbows stretched
- Bottom of kettlebell points forward.
- The elbow and forearm remain in contact with the pelvis during the return journey.  Memories:
- The non-working arm moves with the body, just like jumping or running. (You get 20-30% more hip extension when your non-functioning arm travels with you.)
- Do not be wild with your form! Pull your shoulder back and stand up. Do not let the weight put you in a compromising position.
- It's all in your hips!
Movement # 2: One-armed Kettlebell Bent Over Row (x5 per arm)
1- Bend over your hips, split your feet and hold a kettlebell with your arm outstretched and palm outstretched.
2- Lift the kettlebell to the side of your chest and keep your midsection
- Lower the dumbbell and repeat
- Complete all repetitions on one side before moving to the other side.
Movement # 3: One-armed Kettlebell Push Press
1- Stand upright and hold a kettlebell at shoulder level with the elbow flexed and palm turned inward
2- Bend slightly at the hips and knees, then quickly squeeze the kettlebell over head, stretch your arm and legs completely, keeping your back flat throughout the entire movement.
- Finish all repetitions on one side before moving to the other side.
Part 4: Kettlebell Goblet Split Squat (5 in total)
1- Stand upright and hold a kettlebell in both hands at chest level with your feet flat, shoulder width apart.
2- Lower your body to the ground and send your hips down and up and bend your knees.
3-Press through your heels to return to starting position and keep your back flat and up during the entire movement.
Movement # 5: 100 Jump Ropes
Foam roll for five minutes