Whether you're a bodybuilder or just trying to watch your calories, this healthy waffle recipe is the right choice. With a healthy dose of high-protein ingredients such as Greek yogurt and Signature Whey and the tasty complement of Signature Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar, these waffles will satisfy both your macros and taste buds. If you like bananas, peanut butter and chocolate then you will love it!
Vanilla whey protein powder
Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter
PB2 peanut butter in powder form
normal greek yogurt
1 medium (7 "to 7-7 / 8" long)
- Preheat waffle irons to medium heat, protein powder, PB2, cinnamon and baking soda ,
- In a separate bowl, mash banana until smooth. Add egg, greek yogurt, almond milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently until they are put together.
- Spray waffle iron with anti-stick spray. Pour batter evenly in waffle iron and close. Cook for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with sliced bananas or sugar-free maple syrup and enjoy it!