Nom Nom Paleo
Advertising – read below
tablespoons sunflower seed butter or your favorite nut butter
small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
remaining cooked chicken
Avocado peeled and thinly sliced
fresh coriander leaves
roasted sesame seeds
- Dress in a large bowl by combining sunflower seed butter, sriracha, lime juice and a pinch of salt. Stir well with a thick sauce.
- Now get your vegetables and the leftover boiled chicken out of the fridge. Get your vegetable spiralizer and make your Zoodles.
- Dice and cut other vegetables and herbs.
- Add the raw Zoodles to the bowl and add the carrots and chicken. Good to combine.
- If you feel like it, put the salad in a clean bowl and sprinkle with cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado, scallions, cilantro and roasted sesame. Eat immediately.
Recipe with permission from NomNomPaleo.com
] advertising – Read below