Your body is a complex machine. The foods you choose and how often you eat them can also affect your overall health and the health of your teeth and gums. If you drink too many sugary sodas, sweetened fruit drinks, or non-nutritious snacks,
the fact is undeniable that for most of us food was always the solution to struggling with our office tables and insatiable hunger to survive the day. Whether you are tired, stressed or angry
were always there for you. Whether it's an upcoming work appointment or stressful events in your daily life, they certainly trigger your yearning for good food.
See also: 8 effective home remedies for eliminating rashes under the breasts
Our sedentary lifestyle brings with it some unwanted health problems. Many believe that they bite a packet of crackers while:
- working on a presentation on a laptop
- call for something like a creamy donut (which brings with it calories and sweetness)
- Mug and Pitchers swallow tea / coffee (lowers anxiety in the body)
So, if you unconsciously pour junk food into your body, you find out right at the end that you have consumed just useless calories that may not do you any good, but hurt something , What's worse, people who have become accustomed to Binging can continue at any time of the day or night. Yes, you read it at night. Unhealthy, sugary food until late at night and then retiring to bed is the worst thing you can do to yourself. While paying attention to unnecessary cravings, you've done a lot of damage to your oral hygiene. There is no end to laze at work and you have completely surrendered as a victim of an eating disorder.
Also read: Do you know everything about the eye of the swimmer.
Oral health is very important because the mouth is the gateway to the body. If oral health is maintained, you know you are healthy. The bubbles in our mouth are the result of the limited presence of iron. Scarce amounts of vitamin B3 cause cancerous ulcers and bad breath. Also:
- Gingival Swelling
- Symptom of Gingivitis
- Dehydration, mouth and lips also become dry and sore
before your pearlescent whites are affected. Pull up your socks because of your eating habits and note the serious dental damage caused by overeating at work. Constant binging means compromising the nutrition required for good oral health. We all agree that it will be a tedious task to monitor the condition of your mouth, especially if you work around the clock. However, there is no room for compromise, as this only affects your overall health.
Ways to Control Your Mother of Pearl White
- If you've decided to get rid of your habit of relentless eating, here are some methods that you can follow.
- Limit the frequency with which you bathe in the office to maintain your oral hygiene.
- First overcome this habit of meaningless binging. If you feel the need to eat endlessly instead of indulging in junk-laden calories, you should get nutritious foods rich in calcium, vitamins, and iron that will not harm your body, but also yours Improve oral health.
- Add fresh fruits like pears, strawberries and salads to your diet. This is a bouquet of nutrients that maintain your oral health and overall health.
- Regular flossing and flossing will keep the plaque at bay.
- Always rinse your mouth with water or sugar-free mouthwash to remove any particles in the mouth. These also flush away the acidity in the oral cavity, which affects the enamel.
- Failure to maintain oral hygiene will result in a dry mouth that leads to tooth decay. Sugary or processed foods are a strict no, as they only slowly ruin your teeth without you knowing it and making a root canal treatment inevitable.
(Contributed by Dr. Karishma Jaradi, Aesthetic Dentist – Dentzz Dental)
Read more articles about other diseases