According to the recent study, children who are obese are at a higher risk of asthma. The study on the increase in cases of asthma in children who are obese.
23 to 27 percent of new asthma cases due to obesity. Those who are at a normal weight. The study was published in the journal Paediatrics.
"Pediatric asthma is among the most prevalent childhood conditions and comes at a high cost to patients, families and the greater health system," said co-author Terri Finkel from Nemour's Children's Hospital in Orlando.
Read: Obesity Prevention Tips for Kids: Encouraging Activities
"There are few preventable risk factors to reduce the incidence of asthma, but
So, the research is stated that the health of the child is increasing read: Childhood obesity: Parents, take note- 'Chubby' is not always cute!
Ways to prevent obesity in children
- Do not give snacks and drinks with extra sugar to your kids
- Avoid foods with unheal thy fat
- Do not give sweets as a reward to children
- Make their favorite dish healthier
- Eliminate unhealthy snacks and give them healthier options
- Make them do some physical activity in a day
- Avoid distractions
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth app.