Sleep is a naturally repetitive state of mind that is important to our body. Too frequent use of the mobile phone can lead to disturbances in this natural sleep cycle.
Do you have insomnia? Do you use your phone before bedtime? Attention! Telephone light may be the reason for your sleep problem. Light has an intense effect on your sleep. Light is the source of getting up in the morning. The use of light at night can lead to sleep followed by many other health problems. This telephone light will never let you sleep.
Read also: PM Modi, Akshay Kumar, Virat Kohli Make a Place in the List of Health Influences of GOQii 201
Good sleep is necessary for good health. It can affect hormonal balance, weight and other mental and physical health problems. The growing technology has made sleeping a problem in the dependency of cell phones and laptops until midnight.
Bright blue light emitted by cell phones has become a new disturbing challenge to sleep. This not only leads to restlessness, but also to dysfunctions of the brain. There are also other factors that lead to sleep disorders and sleep disorders, such as: Stress, nicotine, poor diet, alcohol etc. Bright light is the new proven entry in this list of causes of sleep disorders.
- Melatonin : Melatonin is the hormone that controls the daily rhythm or the sleep-wake cycle. It is also known as sleep or dark hormone. Blue bright light properly restricts the production of melatonin. This leads to a decrease in the melatonin content in the brain, which makes you awake or suffer from insomnia.
- Brain Alert : With the technology growing, mobile phones have become a priority. Retrieving emails, watching videos, and surfing social media before you go to bed are now part of your daily routine. This binds your brain into the technology trap and draws your attention. This alertness leads to sleepless nights.
- External factors : Checking mobile phones between sleeps also makes an impression. Sleep is also disturbed by a phone call, a text message, or a memory at the time of sleep. Cellular radiation can adversely affect your brain. Keeping the phone out of the night is the only way to help yourself.
Light and darkness are part of life. Light needs the day and darkness the night. The concept of darkness has always been linked to sleep, but with technology and the advent of electricity, the relationship between light and darkness is changing. This poses a serious challenge to sleep.
Also read: Signs of Pregnancy in Breastfeeding Mothers
Today, it is fashionable to get up late at night and use cell phones, but this can lead to insomnia and insomnia lead way to many other health problems such as depression, weight gain, eating disorders, etc.
- Cellphone : Keep your cell phone at bay, especially at night. Turn off your phone at bedtime so it will not disturb your sleep.
- Darkness: The human body needs time to prepare for sleep. Eclipse the light of our room one hour before you go to bed. This creates a healthy sleeping environment and does not affect melatonin, which in turn relaxes your mind.
- Healthy Diet: Take a balanced diet. Add fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet. Hydrate yourself. Do not drink too much water just before going to bed.
- Routine: Prepare a schedule. Decide when you want to sleep and wake up. This creates a good habit of sleeping at the right time, which relaxes your mind.
Sleep is the most important part of life. When sleep is disturbed, laziness, inactivity, headaches, and other physical and mental problems can occur. Darkness is what you need to sleep properly. So change your habit of using cell phones at night. Limit it even for the time of day. Stay away from harmful blue light from mobile phones and other electronic devices, and activate the technology detox mode. This will calm and relax your mind and improve your sleep ability.
Read more Articles on Health News
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team July 23, 2019