Memory of Rajesh Khanna, the first Indian superstar with 74 golden jubilees on his death anniversary, whose style statement became a trend …
Rajesh Khanna, The name "Kaka" also enjoyed great popularity and popularity in Bollywood. His legacy of good work and memories reminded him. His sudden death in 2012 has broken many hearts. Rajesh Khanna gave the industry many all-time hits, making his debut in 1965 with the movie "Raaz". He went on to make popular melody songs like & # 39; mere sapno ki rani & # 39; and & # 39; Chala Jata Hu Kisi ki dhun me & # 39; perform.
Khanna was considered a trademark of a unique smile and trend. Even today he is admired by many. In his career he has made nearly 1
- Hathi mere sathi
5 A-Line Kurtas, The You need to take from this sale
Rajesh Khanna's Aura is unrivaled to this day. He is still considered the first superstar of the Bollywood industry. From 1969 to 1971 he worked in 15 consecutive solo hits, which earned him the title "Original Superstar". In addition, the 1974 BBC turned a movie "Bombay Superstar" about him.
- On his fan list are people from different spheres because of his dynamic role preferences, including special women who have secretly had a crush on him. His stylistic statement of keeping it simple with gurukurta and hairstyle impressed everyone. His iconic sign, blinking eyelids in slow motion and his heartbreaking smile made him stand out among his fans.
- The ultimate romantic hero Rajesh Khanna has made the guru-kurta of a common man a fashion statement. In the fashion of today's world, it also reflects his charisma.
- Film and fashion go hand in hand for Rajesh Khanna. Guru Kurta, who was once a politician and an ordinary man, became popular when Rajesh Khanna started to wear it. Collar kurtas with rolled sleeves are still trendy today due to their aura.
- The trend to wear sunglasses came from his role in Andaz in 1971. Also, Dhaka Topi (hat) became popular because of him and one can often see the use of these hats after he has popularized them.
- Safari suit (a lightweight suit made up of a safari jacket with matching trousers – officially dressed government officials) with a belt around the waist was another popular style.
- How can we forget the scarf? Yes, the iconic style of the scarf, which hung around his neck in films like Andaz and Sacha Jhutha, became irresistibly fashionable through him.
Rajesh Khanna's famous dialogue "Pushpa, I hate tears!" and Babumoshai, with her head and clothes slightly bent, was the stylistic statement in memory of Rajesh Khanna.
READ: This season's denim sports trends for a chic look
Best of all, how could you forget the gesture he had?
Rajesh Khanna was loved by all because he loved everyone. His hand shows that he was full of inner love and passion. His gesture shows that he was at heart affectionate, generous and compassionate.
Rajesh Khanna captures the hearts through his gentle voice, his passion for the camera when he plays a role, his simple but charismatic smile and simple look with a style statement. His fluttering eyes and amazing dialogues, delivered with a tilted head, were lapped by a bubbly generation that created a screen lover of that generation.
Not only did he give style statement, but also gave Bollywood's best romantic films of his time such as Aradhana, Aan Milo Sajna and Amar Prem. It was believed that he gave Bollywood the crash course on romance with his innocent smile, sparkling eyes and gestures.
Rajesh Khanna was also caught in much controversy. He was considered arrogant and a woman lover. He had several female fans and he too is said to be in controversy with many.
Nevertheless, he ruled in the hearts of many. He was the star face with a common personality of the 70s and 80s, which ushered in a new era of cinema. He also did a lot of theatrical work in his career. He was one of the most famous actors known for his easy styling and action.
Other articles on Fashion and Beauty
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team Jul 17, 2019