- 2 bunches of kale
- Homemade salad dressing (below)
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds, roasted (optional)
- 2 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved or coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 / 2 shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Greek thyme honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- De-stem kale leaves and slice into long strips. Set aside.
- Add kale, dates, and almonds to bowl and combine.
- Top with Parmesan and enjoy.
This story originally appeared on CookingLight.com by Lauren Wicks.