If your goal is to get rid of unwanted fat, tighten stubborn body parts, and feel energized throughout the day, it's time to start with a fitness program that delivers real results. This Mega Moves series will help you condition and tone your body with your Total Gym so that this summer you are ready to train your stuff endurance, stamina, coordination, balance and pave the way to your fitness goals to reach. Include a clean diet in your plan and you will have a successful experience!
The Mega Moves Series Contains 5 Workouts:
• Mega Leg Moves
• Mega Core Moves
• Mega Arms
• Mega Cardio Moves
• Total Mega Body
This Workouts focus on a specific area for a targeted challenge. Once you have all learned, you can combine the workouts as you like to vary your routine, or combine the concept with other exercises that you prefer.
REVIEW OF THE MEGA MOVES METHOD:
Knowing how to master the method and apply it to your Total Gym will tell you the difference in your training and the results you ultimately achieve.
This is the last blog (5th workout) in the series. It's perfect when you're at it! You have the whole series on hand to learn the important principles and to understand how this Mega Moves series works before you dive into the training.
LINKS TO THE ROWS:
MEGA MOVEMENTS FOR MEGA FORM
TRAINING 2: MEGA CORE MOVEMENTS
TRAINING 3: MEGA ARMS
TRAINING 4: MEGA ARM
MEGA MOVES-WORKOUT: TOTAL MEGA BODY
Turn up your music and prepare for a good sweat with a series of Rockstar movements that sculpt, tonify and shape your muscles. This workout combines exercises from ALL previous workouts that you have learned for a total body workout in your Total Gym.
• Barefoot training.
• Adhesive socks prevent slipping but are not required.
• The training is done in a timed cycle, NOT in repetitions.
• Work at strength exercises SLOWLY and steadily during cardio exercises.
• Do as much time as possible Do not stop. To keep moving.
• Dynamically warm up, then proceed directly to the Total Mega Body Circuit
• Perform each exercise for 60-90 seconds
• Select the time interval sets:
• 60 seconds / Exercise = 5 minutes on 1 page
• 90 seconds / exercise = about 8 minutes on one side
• Repeat the intervals for as many sets as your exercise time allows
• Always adjust the incline to your strength level.
• Total training time in 60-second intervals: Approx. 25-30 min.
• Add extra complete sentences if you have more time for a 35-40 minute workout, or use the 90 second time interval formula.
RESISTANCE & SPEED:
• The exercises are designed to challenge your muscles and condition them with the help of a super slow and heavy resistance mode. Test your force limits as needed.
• The cardio machines are targets to train the core with speed. Increase your pace and rock it out.
• Hold back. Move with control, grace and fun.
• I recommend that you print this exercise or write on a blackboard so you know which exercise is coming next and it will run smoothly for the specified intervals.
IMPORTANT: • The exercises listed are based on the moves you have learned in the series.
• Read the detailed exercise descriptions in previous blogs.
• The video will also review and demonstrate how these exercises are performed.
• Timer for each exercise
TG = Total Gym
GB = Gliding Board
WARM-UP: 3 min.
• Gradient: Low-Medium
• Set your timer and make it possible!
Minute 1: Slow Climbers (Hands on GB), Inclined Plank)
2nd Minute: Plank Lifter (as set above)
3rd Minute: Slow Crunching on a Bicycle (Lying on Back on GB) 25 -30 min. Performing a Complete Circuit Set
* PLEASE READ THE EXERCISE PROCEDURES IN PREVIOUS BLOGS *
Timed: 60-90 seconds per exercise
1. Burpie Push-Up
2. Army Crawl
3. Bear [knee tucks] 4. French Twist [side pike ups] (Right Side)
5th Plank of Pike (Center)
6th French Twist (Left Side)
7th Backward Leaping Right Leg
8. Reverse Lunge Repeater (knee in / out)
9. Inner thigh, right leg
* REPEAT Exercises # 7-9 on left leg *
Close the cord medium to high pitch on
(about 7 minutes)
10. Biceps Laces
11. Tricep Extensions
12. Rear Delt Flies
CORE FINISHER || Plank Hold in 3 different positions on GB
• 30 sec. Below
• 45 sec. Middle
• 60 sec. Top
* MAKE A WHOLE END OR REPEAT THE WHOLE FINAL AGAIN WHEN TIME ALLOWS. *
Cool Down & Stretch
• Finish your workout with a series of stretching exercises to help your muscles recover and prevent pain. and promote the muscle length.
Be sure to watch the video to see how these Total Mega Body Moves work in your Total Gym.
I hope you have enjoyed the Mega Moves series and are learning new ways to challenge your body with your Total Gym device.
During your fitness journey, you will learn more about your mind, body, and potential. Stay committed, focused and determined to achieve your physical goals.
Train hard with this Mega Moves series to do your very best and prepare your body to become a Rockstar!