Kangana Ranaut receives a soothing head massage from her mother. It's Champi time with a perfect view
Self-quarantine time with the family? Spend it in Kangana style! As we all know, all of the filming schedules for several films have stalled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All of our Bollywood celebrities strictly follow the 21-day nationwide ban. Actress Kangana Ranaut also hurried to be with her parents under these difficult circumstances (to spend time at her home).
Now Kangana is back with her family and actress Tanu Weds Manu used this time to be spoiled for affection. While she is quarantining with her family, it is finally time for the actress during the nationwide ban. & # 39; Team_kangana_ranaut & # 39; (official handle of the Kangana Ranaut team) has shared photos on social media where the Kangana is enjoying a soothing scalp massage from her mother.
Also read: Prevent premature graying of the hair with these foods
On Twitter and Instagram Team_kangana_ranaut shares photos of the & # 39; Queen & # 39; with her parents Experience firmly. Team_kangana_ranaut (while Kangana is at home) has told followers about their everyday life.
Also read: Clean your scalp with DIY Scalp Scrub
Mothers are always the best and we cannot deny this fact! Ranaut's moments with her mother mentioned how her mother brought back the homesickness of the girls with the time of the hair champion. The Instagram post talked about how the oil from & # 39; Chuli & # 39; the special fruit (found in the mountains) is produced. Check pictures:
Read also: Hair care tips for pregnant women
The divided pictures recognize the manicarnica actress who is enjoying a peaceful scalp massage from her mother Asha Ranaut. Ranaut sits on a carpet in her garden (in the photos) and looks at the snow-capped peaks. Her mother has her back (right behind her) and fingers covered with chuli oil. It is also known as & # 39; bitter apricot kernel oil & # 39; and & # 39; wild apricot kernel oil & # 39; .
- PROPERTIES OF APRICOTS: Apricot is a seed fruit that contains vitamins and fibers. Apricot seeds are also good for your health because they boost your immune system. Apricot seeds can be eaten as they strengthen the body. Here are some health benefits of apricots.
- HAIR CARE: Apricot seed oil is used to nourish the scalp and softens our hair. Massage with the oil from apricot seeds (after heating them for a while) and then cover your hair with plastic wraps. You can wash your hair after half an hour.
- BEAUTY BENEFITS: Taking apricots provides the skin with essential nutrition. Apricot helps a lot in removing pimples and skin infections. Some companies also claim to use apricots to make beauty products.
- APRICOT EEDS AND JUICE: Apricot seeds, dry apricots and apricot juice are all good for your health, so you have to eat apricots to stay fresh and fit.  oil "data-src =" http://images.onlymyhealth.com/imported/images/2020/April/03_Apr_2020/inside29-oil.jpg[19659019‹MOISTURIZESKIN: The natural softening properties of apricot oil help you by exfoliating and moisturizing the skin, maintaining moisture and relieving inflammatory conditions such as rashes, psoriasis and eczema. If you also want soft and radiant skin, apply apricot oil to your body every day.
- WRINKLES: Apricot kernel oil with antioxidants can reduce the oxidative stress on the skin that causes wrinkles. These antioxidants help tighten the skin and can prevent cell mutations that can lead to skin cancer. You can also reduce lines and wrinkles around the eyes with apricot oil.
- EFFECTS OF DANDRUFF: If you want beautiful hair, use apricot oil. Yes, many women use this oil on their hair and roots as it helps strengthen weak hair and let hair grow. You can try it on your hair like a hair mask. It also helps remove dandruff.
- INFLAMMATION: Applying apricot oil to the skin reduces inflammation and removes acne scars.
If you also want beautiful skin and hair, use & # 39; chuli oil & # 39; or apricot kernel oil.
Read more in Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; However, onlymyhealth.com assumes no liability for this. The use of the information provided on the website is solely at the discretion of the viewers. In the event of medical need / persistent health problems, we recommend that you see a qualified doctor before using any advice / tips from our team or a third party in the form of answers / comments on the above website. ]