A high-fiber diet prevents constipation and promotes regularity for a healthy digestive tract. Regular bowel movement is critical to the daily excretion of toxins via the bile and stool. Therefore, one must know that chia seeds help with thickening.
Benefits of Chia Seed: Who could have imagined that these small seeds could do wonders for the human body? Yes, we are talking about the seeds of nutritional value – "chia seeds". Let's look at some interesting and less known facts about it:
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Source of Iron, Fiber and Calcium
- 28 grams of Chia seeds are made up of 5.6 Grams of protein.
- Chia seeds contain as much nutrients as an egg.
- Chia seeds can be eaten raw or cooked HDL cholesterol, also known as "good" cholesterol. HDL cholesterol protects against the following two diseases:
A portion of chia seeds consists of:
READ: The feeling of being bloated after eating small meals: Here are the 4 most important ones avoiding food [19659004131Calories
- 8.4 grams of fat
- 13.07 grams of carbohydrates
- 11.2 grams of fiber
- 5.6 grams of protein
Comparison with linseed
containing chia seeds the following nutrients more than flaxseed:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
Benefits of Chia seeds
Chia seeds are associated with a reduced risk of several adverse health conditions , These include:
READ: These superfoods from your grandmother's kitchen are a must for your diet.
- High blood sugar
- Cardiovascular disease
- 19659005] Total mortality
Support for chia seeds:
- Increase of energy
- Reduction in fat content
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Appearance
Chia – The Fibrous Seeds  If your health experts have advised you to increase your fiber intake, chia seeds are the best option. Besides chia seeds, there are some other plant-based foods that could help:
- green vegetables
- dried fruits
- unprocessed grain
- reduces weight  Fibrous foods help you feel full for longer, which eventually leads to a reduction in calories. High fiber consumption and an increased fiber diet have contributed to weight reduction. Chia seeds contain a high proportion of alpha-linolenic acid, which prevents hunger for longer. Chia seeds can be taken in gel form when mixed with water. The gel leads to a slow digestion of food in the body.
Cholesterol and Disease
It has also been shown that high fiber consumption lowers cholesterol and hypertension. Dietary fiber has recently been shown to help regulate immunity and infections. In some ways, it may lower the dangers of the following conditions
- Heart disease
- high blood sugar
- high blood sugar
Chia seeds are also effective in blood sugar and insulin resistance. In addition, a 2017 study recommends that chia seeds convert sugar into a slow-release carbohydrate that could benefit people with type 2 diabetes. High-fiber diets are associated with a reduced risk of developing diabetes, and high fiber diets help keep blood sugar levels stable.
Other articles on healthy nutrition
Submitted by: Tavishi Dogra
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff 08 July 2019