Let's use the "K-I-S-S" method, except in this case we call it "simple and sweaty"!
BACK TO DAY & TODAY
Before the 20th century, training was not for everyone. If so, there were limited options such as weight lifting, step aerobics, strength training or just to do sports. Over the last 20 years, the various types of exercise have increased and the different types of equipment have become more functional and ergonomic. Nowadays, the available training types seem to be everywhere on the map, with more intense and less time consuming training becoming more popular. It seems that more and more people are training to run marathons in record numbers, undergoing intensive boot camps, curling their bodies in a yoga class, and paying huge sums of money to complete the latest courses with very expensive equipment.
With increasing goals and less time, it is always important to recognize what types of training are best for us and what benefits we derive from the time, money, and energy we put into all of this! Fortunately, those of you who have a Total Gym can compensate for a variety of workouts that can compete with the most expensive exercise equipment used today if you do it at home and keep it simple!
There are several ways to change a workout without changing the exercises you perform. Here are some examples of how to get the most out of the basics and how to add extra intensity to challenge your body in the right way.
• Regular Tempo: Perform an exercise with a simple rhythm over contraction and extension.
• Speed and range of motion: Complete the exercise by performing different tempos and speeds at different angles. This challenges the muscles and intensifies the exercise.
• Negatives: Initially, pull the muscle together, then slowly release it to the starting point at a controlled pace. This can also be done in reverse mode by slowly contracting and then releasing quickly with control.
4 SIMPLE TOTAL GYM EXERCISES OF POWER AND FORCE
If you exercise frequently throughout your gym, you are familiar with these basic exercises. Concentrate on doing these exercises in a good shape before adding speed, pace changes, or advanced points of view to give the exercise a full exertion.
Test these basic Total Gym exercises by doing them in three different ways to maximize your training results.
• Perform the training in circuit format, one exercise at a time, without pause until all are completed.
• 1st movement: Perform each exercise at a regular pace / tempo.
or high kneeling)
• 3rd movement: Perform exercises with a focus on negative resistance.
4 TOTAL GYM BASIC EXERCISES
1. High kneeling row
+ Static row – Keep the sliding board steady with no movement in alternating rows.
. 2 High Waist Curls
+ Static Curls – Keep the sliding board steady and motionless while alternating bicep curls.
3. Torso Chops
+ Different angles – Perform the chops at different angles to target different muscles.
4. Pullover Crunch
+ Stretch your legs – extend your legs while pressing your lower back against the gliding board to increase the core intensity.
Watch the video to see how these exercises are performed in your Total Gym.
Sticking to the basics may be the best way to train your muscles easily yet intensively.