Bollywood diva Kareena Kapoor Khan gives her fans some important fitness goals. Here is her summer diet and other weight loss tips.
Everyone is still wondering what the secret behind the magical transformation of Kareena Kapoor Khan after pregnancy is. The actress has returned to her perfect body shape in no time. Her photo taken to the gym was viral all over the internet and the glow on her face was the cherry on the top. You may have searched the internet thoroughly to know the secret diet of Kareena Kapoor Khan. Now you can finally put an end to this search. Here you will find all the answers to your questions.
During a conversation with Rujuta Diwekar, a nutrition and exercise science expert, Kareena Kapoor Khan has revealed many fitness secrets. Rujuta has posted a picture on social media with Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan. She wrote a long post in which she summarized her conversation with celebrities. Rujuta also published the live video of the full interview on their website. Rujuta explained how important it is to be healthy, fit and not thin. She also emphasized how important it is to be in harmony with oneself and one's surroundings. During the live session with Rujuta Diwekar, Kareena Kapoor Khan revealed many of her diet and fitness secrets. Read on to learn some of Kareena's key tips.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet for This Summer
Rujuta declared Kareena Kapoor's diet for the summer. This summer in Kareena:
- Mango, Jamun, Karvand
- Kokum Sorbet, Limbu Sorbet, Lemongrass Chai
- Dahi Rice with Papad, Jowar or Nachni Bhakri with fresh, seasonal Sabzis after traditional Art  Control is Kareenas Matra
Kareena mentioned that the whole dynamic is portion control. "Most people worry when they are advised to eat dal, rice, roti or sabzi, but it's just how much you eat." Kareena follows the portion control method and makes sure she eats in the right amount.
Kareena also broke the myth that celebrities do not eat rice with legumes and starve to stay fit. She mentioned that an intestine of legumes and rice is the ultimate source of protein and the best way to satisfy oneself.
Read also: Is water the secret behind Aamir Khan's magnificent physique? Here's what Aamir Khan unveiled
Kareenas Weight Loss After Pregnancy
When Kareena was asked about her secret behind the full post-pregnancy transformation, she mentioned that the journey was a lot of hard work and commitment to the food and workouts included. She mentioned that a consistent plan is very important.
Sleep is very important for Kareena
While talking about her weight-loss strategy after pregnancy, Kareena mentioned that good sleep is very important. She said that "proper sleep is very important and the nap is the key."
Also read: Kareena Kapoor's Post Pregnancy Weight Loss Journey will inspire you to go to the gym
Rujuta Diwekar is a renowned and trusted nutritionist who has also given the audience some fitness tips. She mentioned the following points, among others:
- She focused on achieving balance and not sticking to a boring-hungry diet plan. She mentioned: A good diet is a timeless concept, it's not something that makes you starve and then makes you reward as a reward for showing the willpower to deprive yourself of food. She also advised her followers to follow traditional delicacies that will encourage you to chew slowly and make you happy before you feel full.
- She also advised consequence in terms of the goal. According to Rujuta, you should follow a good diet plan that also helps you mentally. On days when you do not feel like exercising, do not skip the gym and work out the gym at 50% intensity. You will feel good and will not regret leaving the gym completely.
- Discipline is another factor that Rujuta has mentioned. Most celebrities call discipline the biggest secret behind their fitness, as is Rujuta. "Eating, exercise, sleep, every cog wheel in the wheel of life is important and there are no quick fixes," she said.
- As Rujuta suggested – & # 39; a good diet paves the way for a journey of self-discovery that will allow you to feel light and happy throughout the day and ensure restful sleep at night.
Read more articles about weight management.