- Jaipur has reported six more deaths due to swine flu
- The state has reported a total of 30 deaths January 12, 2019  Watch for the symptoms of swine flu
. Jaipur has reported six more swine flu deaths, including three deaths in Jodhpur and one death each in Baran, Nagpur and Pali. The state reported a total of 30 deaths on January 12, 2019.
The report reports that as many as 698 cases were reported in 201
The maximum number of cases was reported on February 11. 51 patients were declared positive on that day. The rising numbers have led to a panic situation in Jaipur.
Due to the rapid spread of swine flu, everyone should take precautions to protect themselves from swine flu.
Also read: symptoms of swine flu and the recommended treatment for each
Watch for the symptoms
- The symptoms of swine flu include: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, Nausea, body aches and stuffy nose. If you notice these symptoms, you should see your doctor immediately.
- Avoid Traveling to the Swine Flu Epidemic
- You should avoid going to places where swine flu has been reported. Do not plan a trip in this situation.
You should wash your hands frequently. Do not forget to wash your hands before and after your meal. Make sure you carry a hand sanitizer as an alternative.
You should eat foods that can increase your immunity. A strong immune system can help you fight the infection and prevent it too. You should eat more whole grains, vegetables and foods rich in vitamins.
Drink more water
You should drink more water if the spread of swine flu increases. You can also drink other liquids. Water, juice, coconut water and soups increase immunity and keep you hydrated.
Summary: Six more deaths have been reported in Jaipur. The state reported a total of 30 deaths in 2019. Inquire how you can protect yourself from swine flu as it spreads.
Read more Health News.
Download the OnlymyHealth app for more related articles.
Written by: Varsha Vats
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff January 16, 2019