Looking at the latest trends, every woman out there wants to have perfect nails with colorful nail polish. From women who spend money on expensive manicures to various hacks. Women try everything to fulfill their desire. But do not worry, ladies! Here are some of the simplest home remedies that will help you to fulfill your dream of perfect nails:
Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
The combination of olive oil and lemon juice is one of the best and most effective remedies for brittle nails. You just need to mix a teaspoon of olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice in it. Now massage the mixture on your nails and let it work overnight. Do this twice a week and it will help.
Read also: Can Olive Oil Help Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E
Tea tree oil mixed with a few drops Vitamin E is one of the best ways to get rid of nail fungus. It can treat existing infections. Massage this combination on your nails as often as possible and you will see a change soon.
Soak Sea Salt
Sea salt can help you improve the health of your nails, and is an excellent remedy for weak nails. Mix 2 tablespoons of fine salt and 2 drops of lemon juice ̵
Also read: Interesting facts about your nails that you have never known
Coconut oil massage
Coconut oil helps with skin and hair problems. It is like a moisturizer for dry skin and cares for it. This oil is a wonderful moisturizer for the treatment of nails and prevents various types of nail infections. The moisturizing property of the oil helps with brittle nails.
Apply the oil on your nails and massage with your finger for 5 minutes. Do this twice or three times a week to get results.
Milk and egg yolks
The main cause of weak nails is the lack of nutrients. Egg yolk and milk contain protein and calcium, which helps with the problem. Strange as it may seem to mix these two, it's so amazing. The mixture makes the nails stronger and moisturizes and prevents detachment and splitting of the nails.
Read also: What is healthy, yolk or yolk
More tips for strong nails
- In addition to these home remedies, here are some other tips that will help you to get and maintain better nails.
- Lack of nutrition is the main cause of all health problems. A balanced diet – a diet rich in protein, calcium, iron, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals – can help you get better nails and improve your overall health.
- Avoid false nails or extensions for obvious reasons – they are not natural and the glue that is used on the top of the nails promotes the growth of fungi and can lead to infections.
- Using a filer to remove excess growth in the corners of the nails can prevent the nails from flaking off. But do not overdo it, as it could weaken your nails.
- Avoid using nail polish removers as these will dry out nails and cause breakage.
- Regularly use a moisturizer to nourish your nails.
Other articles on Fashion and Beauty.
For more related articles, download the OnlymyHealth App.