The bursting of a pimple is a painful affair. You need to know how to do it right to avoid unnecessary pain and skin infections. So you can remove pimples easily and safely.
It's a scare to spot pimples on your face! As soon as you see it, you will be tempted to pop it, right? After all, it is very difficult to wait days until it heals by itself. But squeezing a pimple is not as easy as it sounds. It is very painful and risky if it is not done right. Read this article before remembering to get this annoying pimple out.
As much as you like, do not do it! It is not recommended to remove pimples for the benefit of your skin. This step can affect the health of your skin and negatively affect it. Picking a pimple can cause an infection and leave permanent scars on the skin. Dermatologists suggest popping the pimple as a last resort, and try to avoid it. Pimples contain bacteria that spread when they poke up on the skin. Instead, this would aggravate the condition by triggering more pimples.
Read also: Causes of dry skin in the mouth
Follow these simple steps to remove a pimple
You should not bother the pimple if you have it really can not stand it and jump it out as soon as possible, go through these steps and follow them.
What do you need: Alcohol rub, sewing needle, cotton pad or gauze strip, antibacterial gel.
This is how it's done:
1. Wash your hands so you do not have bacteria, dirt or dust that could infect the skin around the pimples.
. 2 Sterilize the sewing needle with alcohol. Carefully insert the sewing needle into the widest part of your whitehead or pimple. It is important that you do not withdraw blood or feel pain.
. 3 Drain your pimples with a cotton pad or gauze strip. Do not press on the pus to get out of the pimple. Instead, keep the skin until it drains by itself. This would prevent the bacteria from getting back to the skin.
. 4 Apply an antimicrobial or antibacterial gel to the area to sterilize it. You can use witch hazel, a natural desiccant.
Also read: Hormonal Acne: What It Is and How It Can Be Healed
Other Ways to Try It
Before You Think About It Try These Alternatives, to remove your pimples. They are simple and risk-free.
1. Treatment at home: Numerous topical treatments can be carried out with kitchen ingredients. Drying out the pimples may take longer, but is indeed a safe option. Some of the pimple-drying ingredients are:
- tea tree oil
- baking powder
- hydrogen peroxide
- charcoal mask
2. Spot Treatment: These treatments work quickly to treat your pimples. Such products contain active chemicals such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, etc.
3. Go to a Certified Dermatologist: You have appropriate pimple removal tools to properly remove the pimples. This reduces the risk of skin infection.
4. Try a Hot Compress: A hot compress relieves inflamed pimples by relieving the pain. This helps the pimple to heal itself.
Read more about skin care
Posted by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team July 28, 2019