In Netflix & # 39; Extraction film, there are many eye-catching details, from the bridge scene to the 12-minute fight sequence, and Chris Hemsworth even revealed that the film also contains some of the most intense stunts that he has ever made in his career. Extraction & # 39; s ambiguous ending has also mystified fans since its release, and there are hopes of a sequel.
There's also a little detail in the film that fans are buzzing with – Hemsworth's cool haircut. Hemsworth's haircut is a tall and tight style, and since most of us are at home due to the current coronavirus pandemic, Regal Gentleman men's grooming brand has described exactly what goes into the Extraction haircut and how you do it yourself can replicate
This content is imported from YouTube. You may find the same content in a different format, or you can find more information on the website.
How to get the extraction haircut :
- The cut is high and narrow at the back and very heavy at the front so that it works better with straight hair. Regarding the tool, you should use hair clippers.
- You want to buzz your back with 2.5 protection while making sure you work high and high.
- Start by humming the top half of the sides and back of the head, which is gradually working down into the part that is already humming.
- The crown is also quite short. Therefore cut them off with scissors.
- For the hairline, it should be much longer than the back. So work in small sections to shorten the ends.
- Dry the hair and then use a hair paste for styling.