How To Do Tabata Style Fat Burning Training
WHAT IS TABATA?
Tabata was founded in 1
TOTAL BODY ADVANTAGES
Due to its intensity, Tabata improves your metabolic rate better than steady-state cardio Translation: Burns more calories High-intensity workouts like Tabata Increase excessive post-workout oxygen consumption or EPOC (EPOC) That is, your body's recovery rate after exercise: The longer your body recovers, the more calories it burns, and the recovery of Tabata takes longer.
Tabata training is ideal for anyone looking for a very efficient workout in a very short time. A full workout can take up to 15 minutes to complete – warm up for eight minutes, complete a four-minute Tabata sequence, and then cool for another three minutes.
HOW TO GO
In Tabata training, you want your heart rate to be 90% of the max. To do this, place balls on the wall for 20 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat eight times. This should be a grueling four minutes. If you do not already know Tabata, follow the table below to acclimatize.
- Week 1: 20 seconds work, 40 seconds rest
- Week 2: 15 seconds work, 30 seconds rest
- Week 3: Work 15 sec., Rest 25 sec.
- Week 4: Work 15 sec., Pause 20 sec.
- Week 5: Work 20 sec., Pause 30 sec.
- Week 6: Work 20 sec., Pause 25 Seconds
- Week 7: Work 20 seconds, pause 20 seconds
- Week 8: Work 20 sec., Pause 15 sec.
- Week 9: Work 20 sec., Pause 10 sec.
Try the following training sessions to get started with Tabata style training.