Skin problems are enough to shake one's self-confidence. From dandruff to redness and rash, skin problems can be treated in the early stages of the home with the help of Ayurvedic herbs.
You may have found several red patches on your skin, and constant scratching would have caused everything to spread over your body. These are signs that your skin needs some care. Commonly known as eczema, this skin problem causes several problems. Eczema is not only symptomatic, but also a cause of mental discomfort and diminished self-esteem in severe cases. The eczema, which often occurs at the elbow, on the knees and at the back of the ear, can be combated very well in the initial phase with the help of Ayurveda herbs. This skin problem can happen to anyone of any age.
First, some symptoms of eczema, which should be known to initiate the necessary steps for treatment:
- Itching in different parts of the skin
- Skin redness on the elbows, knees and inner thighs
- Dry skin patches throughout the body
- Inflamed skin due to persistent itching
- Dark spots on the skin
- Skin crusting due to dry scales  Scaling of the skin
- Skin swelling
Read also: Natural remedies for prevention and treatment of Dengue Fever at Home
The following causes may be responsible for this skin problem:
- Irritants such as detergents, soaps, shampoos may be the cause of skin irritation and eczema
- Juices of fruits, vegetables and meats affecting the skin may cause dermatitis
- allergens such as pollen, dust mites, animal dander
- viruses such as P ilze, bacteria
- Dairy products, soy products, nuts, eggs and meat
- Altering the hormonal pattern in women
- Stress can increase the condition of eczema
Taking the natural route
This problem can lead to sleepless Lead nights and intensify the suffering, which can be the effect of medication. Everything related to the skin, however, can be very well supplemented with natural herbs for treatment. One such beneficial herb for the treatment of eczema is Echinacea. With its high antimicrobial effect that works wonders against bacteria, viruses and fungi, its use or even its consumption can help to finally eliminate this skin problem. This herb is highly effective for radiant skin and is used around the world for its medicinal properties. As we all know, almost every medical problem arises from a weak immunity. This herb helps to stimulate the body's immune system for a healthy body. This help increases the ability of the liver to reduce the effects of almost all environmental toxins.
Read also: Home remedy for fibroids: shrinking fibroids with apple cider vinegar
Some of the benefits of Echinacea are:
- This herb helps fight cold and flu-like symptoms
- It keeps the skin soft and healthy and supple
- Strengthens the immune system by protecting and preventing autoimmune diseases and disorders
- Significantly reduces inflammation of the skin. It has a cooling effect on the body and reduces the inflammatory symptoms in the body.
This herb can be taken as a teas or tinctures. Either half a spoonful of tincture or tea three times a day; This herb keeps the skin radiant and safe from such skin problems. We all agree that natural treatments are the most effective of all, and for the skin, such treatments work wonders.
Read more articles on home remedies
Written by Vani Malik
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Staff July 14, 2019