Asthma treatment and care are essential to prevent serious situations such as deaths. In addition to medication, the treatment of asthma by Ayurvedic hazards is possible. Here's everything you need to know about the treatment of Shigru and asthma.
The agony of taking medicines for a disease like asthma can be painful for life. With multiple precautions and medications, you have to be extremely careful to control asthma attacks. Make sure that you always carry your inhalers with you in emergency situations. However, since everyone decides on holistic treatment, several ayurvedic options for the treatment of asthma should now be equally effective.
There are several dangers in Ayurveda that have actually shown extremely effective results in various asthma symptoms. One of them is Shigru or Moringa oleifera, this deciduous tree has smooth bark, a dark gray color and is surrounded by very thick cork. This herb is native to India and is widely distributed in the Himalayan region. To get a better understanding, here are some of the benefits of this herb:
- Shigru lowers elevated cholesterol and helps maintain the level with regular use.
- Relieves inflammation in the body.
- Highly effective for skin care and may be included in several DIY face masks for the skin
- Shigru relieves persistent and severe headache
Also read: Gooseberry: An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
Blessing for Asthma Patients
Asthma is a chronic disease that is due to excessive inflammation in the bronchi. Various triggers such as allergens, air, animal hair and dust pollen can lead to severe asthma attacks. For timely treatment, it is important to understand the various symptoms of an asthma attack. Left untreated, asthma attacks can also lead to death. The following symptoms may indicate acute asthma:
- chest tightness
- shortness of breath
Packed with properties
The Shigru herb is packed with anti-inflammatory properties. and just rubbing on the chest can bring relief from breast obstruction, coughing and even wheezing. This herb can also be used in powder form for skin care and hair care. This powerful ayurvedic herb has great properties and instantly relieves asthma symptoms.
Read also: Treatment of PCOD with Ayurveda
Therapeutic properties of Shigru
Following are some therapeutic properties of this & # 39; magical & # 39; Ayurveda Krauts
- Shigru has antibacterial properties that help treat bad and good levels of bacteria in the body
- Shigru works in nature against fungal attacks and works best for skin problems caused by seasonal changes.
- Shigru is anti-inflammatory in nature and relieves inflammation of the body for a healthy immune system.
- Shigru is a natural remedy for cancer and can prevent cancer by continuing to consume Shigru.
- With its numerous properties, Shigru helps to lower the level of cholesterol in the body and is therefore ideal for heart patients and diabetics.
- Packed with antioxidants, it's also good for your skin and hair.
- Consumption of Shigru is inherently an antidiabetic and may reduce the likelihood of diabetes. It may not work effectively in people with family history of diabetes.
- Stimulates immunity and keeps the body and mind healthy.
Other Health Benefits:
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer's.
- Reduces the risk of cataract.
- Stimulates the circulation of anemia
This herb is also the best when it comes to supplying the body and skin with the necessary nutrients. Apart from the treatment of chronic diseases such as asthma, this herb is considered the best for general well-being.
Read more articles on Ayurveda
Written by Vani Malik
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team July 28, 2019