Sunil Gavaskar, best batsman, turns 69 on July 10 of this year. Let's see how he still retains such a charming personality in the late 60's.
Happy Birthday Sunil Gavaskar: Sunil Gavaskar, popularly known as Sunny Gavaskar, is a former Indian cricketer. In his time he was the best opener batsman of the Indian cricket team, which was previously known. Gavaskar is a well-known cricket commentator today. He is one of those players who are an inspiration to the future generation. In the 1
Sunil Gavaskar Fitness
Read Also: Huma Qureshi's 28-Day Detox Diet Plan: Here Is The Fitness Mantra Of The Actress
- In the 1970s and 1980s, fitness was not the main concern in cricket. The warm up was done with a cup of tea. Gavaskar said in an interview that there was no schedule during his cricket career. Some warm-up exercises were considered sufficient to start the day. Cricket training was considered a training program for cricketers. Sunil will be 68 years old this year. But when he looks at his personality, he thinks about how to stay fit, even though you are not on the field all these years.
- Gavaskar spends at least an hour in the gym. Earlier in his cricket days, he was not very athletic. He regularly goes speedwalks and runs on a treadmill. Not only on the treadmill, but he prefers to walk and does not take a vehicle to cover shorter distances. Gavaskar was also an avid badminton player. He played badminton for hours.
- Gavaskar believes that it is necessary to be fit and active after retirement. After seeing several athletes who suffer from a chronic illness because they have no fitness plan after retirement, he makes sure they go to the gym on a regular basis.
Sunil Gavaskar's Diet
Read Also: Uncovered Padmavat Actor Training, Exercise and Diet Plans
- Gavaskar was never too gourmet. He always believed in a low carbohydrate diet high in protein.
- Aside from physical activity, he keeps a good diet with good sleep every day.
- Gavaskar has 10-15 fraudulent days in a year where he eats unhealthy things. The rest of the day is like fasting on his low-carbohydrate diet.
- Usually he has one and a half chappatis and vegetables and does not eat rice.
- Non-vegetarian, he prefers vegetarian food to stay healthy.
- He also tries to sleep 8 hours a day as he considers sleep to be the most important part of the relaxation phase.
One of the key elements of the Indians The Sunil Gavaskar cricket team is keeping fit during the first Indian World Cup trophy in the current scenario and is not just over 60 years old. His journey and his life are full of devotion.
He still looks charming and young in the 60s. We can be inspired by him to move to the fitness regime at any point in our lives, regardless of age.
Other articles on fitness and exercise
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Editorial staff of Onlymyhealth July 09, 2019