Here's a full guide to Sourav Ganguly, aka our dadas diet and fitness.
The former cricketer and captain of the Indian team, Sourav Ganguly, was one of the most popular hitter and captain in the country. He is still remembered for the same reason. Today he is an Indian commentator and president of the Bengal Cricket Association.
Ganguly was a left-wing hitter and was called to be the god of the off-site on the field. Ganguly made his cricket debut in 1
Upon his return, he stunned everyone with his performance, consolidating his position in the Indian cricket team. He was named captain of the Indian team in the 2000s when the team was in a major crisis. After that, his career reaches a high point.
Sourav saw many ups and downs in his career. He was constantly checked on a fitness basis, but he proves that all the blame for his own style is wrong. So he was always in the fitness routine, although he was tripped because of bad technique against the short ball. He retains his fitness even after retirement.
Also read: Sonam Kapoor's Training, Nutrition and Fitness: Sun Sonam Sustained Despite Diabetes
At the age of 46, he stands out for his fitness routine and his style statement. We came up with a few of his fitness and style statements at the age of 40.
Sourav Ganguly's Fitness
- Ganguly, although he has a busy schedule, has a perfect fitness regime. He has had a running habit since his cricket days in the morning and is still running 40 minutes a day.
- He has to travel a lot because he is President of the Cricket Association and other works. Nevertheless, whenever he is free, he keeps a physical exercise plan.
- He performs various cardio and weight exercises 3-4 times a week for one hour. Cardio and weight training were one of the most important parts of the daily fitness plan during his cricket career. Maintaining this is a remarkable step.
- He is known today for his healthy and toned body.
Sourav Gangulys Diet
- Sourav prefers a diet low in carbohydrates and high in protein. He takes cornflakes 3-4 times a week for breakfast and generally refrains from high-fat and carbohydrate foods.
- Every day he takes a lot of fruit and different kinds of nuts to keep fit and strong.
- Taking nuts and fruits when he gets out is his preference.
- Another habit is to get hydrated. In an interview, he told me that it's important to not only focus on training, but also on a good amount of water and healthy, liquid stuff to be healthy and fit, as this eliminates all toxicity and every moment of the day Life gets.
- Sourav is known for being very gourmet, but choosing the right diet has become his preference as an athlete.
Everyone knows the fit and the charming personality of Sourav. For him, fashion is a simple, decent and clear meaning. In Gangulys word "Simple is Elegant".
Choosing the right outfit for yourself and maintaining a good personality is his preference. Being in such a profession always requires motivation to look decent.
Ganguly is remembered for his captaincy and his amazing skills. He was also known for his Daadagiri !!! There is much more to learn from him than just a former player, but also after his retirement fitness program. He is the most popular Indian captain and will always be remembered for his abilities despite much controversy.
Learn the routine statement from the birthday girl Sourav Ganguly !!
Read More Articles on Fitness Exercises
Written by Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth Editorial Team 07.07. 2019