Happy Birthday Randeep Hooda. This macho man is an inspiration to many young guys who want to improve their fitness game. For more information on Randeep's fitness and nutrition, see this article.
Born in Rohtak and raised in Delhi, Randeep has now made Mumbai his home. He is one of the best self-made actors in Bollywood. He is extremely passionate about acting and can perfect the role he plays to any degree. For Randeep, fitness is not just about exercising, doing sports or losing weight, it is defined by the overall performance and strength of the person.
A true Jat in the heart, he loves Paranthas with a lot of white butter! And he knows how to train it so it does not show up on his body. To know his fitness routine and his favorite food, read on.
Did you know that Randeep suffered a massive 18 kg weight loss in just one month to portray the role of sarabjit? This is definitely not child's play, but this man has done it with the utmost ease and perfection. In various interviews he had spoken as a child about his preference for fitness. He even stated that he would have liked to play sports if he had not played. He is a hardcore fitness enthusiast and trains including stretching, cardio and heavyweight training. He emphasizes all these exercises equally.
Read also: Works for 8-9 hours? Tips on Maintaining Your Fitness Regime
Here are some fitness tips from Randeep's plan
- His day starts with a 20-30 minute jog. Through this warm-up exercise, he is energized throughout the day with energy.
- Normally, he does not rest between exercises, but pauses from time to time.
- Exercises for all body parts are included in his training plan. He focuses on each part of the body to improve the lines.
- His training program includes a combination of circuit training and strength training as well as other techniques such as pull ups and pushups.
- Whenever he feels sad or sad depressed, he goes for a long time. Running helps to keep stress and anxiety at bay.
Randeep's Nutrition Plan
Randeep loves home-cooked food, with Pyaaz Ka Parantha using white butter as his weakness. Whatever he eats, he sweats it out. He rejects crash diets and believes that fitness is a laborious process and the long-lasting, effective results come steadily.
Read also: Exercise to gain weight: 6 simple exercises to help you get bigger
Some diet secrets to Randeep
- He strictly follows a high protein and low carbohydrate diet to be macho Maintain appearance. However, he changes his diet according to the needs of his body.
- He drinks a lot of water in the morning.
- He likes to eat a lot of green vegetables and seasonal vegetables in his diet.
- He never leaves his breakfast.
- His dinner is very light.
That was & # 39; s! Randeep lives a very simple and disciplined life. It's nothing special about his fitness or diet, but it's about how he balances everything to maintain his tight and robust body: NurMyHealth Editor August 20, 2019