You'd like to enjoy the monsoon, but hair problems become a bone of contention? Try this amazing hair mask and let your hair show its true beauty …
Monsoon, the season of joy gives our thoughts and our hearts an immense joy. This is not the case with hair. They will be frizzy, itchy, dry with dandruff and many other problems. But do not worry, here are some home remedies we can use to address these hair problems. Home remedies are the best way to cure many problems as they have no side effects. Take a look at a few hair masks to sample this monsoon:
- Take two egg yolks, lemon juice, one egg white and 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix well
- Apply it evenly on your hair
- Let it dry and wash it off with a deep MILD cleansing shampoo.
This will make your scalp oil-free and hair soft.
Coconut and honey
Also read: Tame your strengths this season with these home remedies
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and coconut oil
- Now add 3-4 strawberry puree and well with honey and coconut mix
- Approx. Allow to soak in for 15-20 minutes, allow to soak in and rinse off with cold water.
This not only keeps your scalp dry, but hair is curly, but the hair is also cared for from the inside.
vinegar and honey
- Mix vinegar and honey in equal quantities well into a hot cup of water
- Leave the mixture on for a few minutes until it cools off The mixture on your hair
- Leave it 10 15 minutes on your hair and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
This mask makes your hair look frizzy and helps to soften tangles in the hair.  Read also: Curry leaves for hair growth: Method of using curry leaves
Coconut, almond and olive oil
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of coconut and olive oil
- Take 4-5 T of almond milk and to the oil.
- Heat this mixture lightly over low heat.
- Massage scalp and curls with this mixture.
- Leave for an hour on the hair an almond milk mixture and then wash with a mild shampoo.
This has amazing results as it not only helps fight frizzy hair, but it also acts as a natural smoothing agent for prolonged use Hair works. You can see the results after a week.
Neem and lemon
- Take fresh leaves and lemon juice and make a smooth paste out of it.
- Apply this paste to your scalp for at least half an hour
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Do this twice or thrice a week for better results.
This mask successfully removes dandruff and effectively rejuvenates the hair.
Gooseberry, lemon and coconut
- Add the gooseberry fruit (Amla) to its juice.
- Mix well with equal portions of lemon juice and coconut oil.
- Gently massage on hair and scalp.
- Allow to soak for half an hour or 1 hour
- Rinse with a mild shampoo.
This thoroughly cleanses and nourishes your hair.
Monsoon is the time of carelessness. If you want to free yourself and your hair is messed up and sick with moisture and dirt, you will never be able to enjoy the pleasant weather out there. Try out this amazing hair mask and let your hair flow in the air, making your day a good day.
Read More Articles on Hair Care
Written by: Onlymyhealth Staff Writer
Source: Onlymyhealth editorial team July 10, 2019