Advertising – read below
Yukon Gold Potatoes
extra virgin olive oil
Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Place a grill in the middle of the oven. Preheat the oven to 450 ° C. Lay out a large framed baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, oregano, chilli powder, salt and black pepper in a large bowl and toss for coating. Paint on the baking pan. Roast until the potatoes are just tender and begin to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 400 ° F. Place the kale in the pan and stir until the kale has withered. If necessary, put the pan in the oven for a few minutes.
- Make six wells in the hash and carefully break an egg into each well. Fry until the egg white is firm, another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with spring onions, if necessary sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Look for washed and chopped kale near the packaged salad in the fruitway of the supermarket.
Roasted potato kale hash with eggs from The Whole30 Fast & Easy. Copyright © 2017 by Melissa Hartwig. With permission from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
. Advertising – Continue Reading Below